*Hijacked & Stolen Silver Audi S3 Black Edition in Birmingham*

KayP

Reaction score
My Silver Audi S3 Black Edition got Hijacked & Stolen on Tuesday in Birmingham, if anyone sees it about please contact the Police Immediately. It is a very noticeable car on the road, in Silver, new shape with Front LED's, Tinted Windows, Black front grill, Its a 58 plate but has got a private number plate K17DHA. Please keep a look out... Need to catch the F**kin' C**ts.

That's mental.

Ditto, hope you're OK mate.

Sometimes they're better off not found for the state they can be in after the ragging they get. Given the number of S3 replica's that are springing up recently on the bay I'd bet (and apologies for being a doom merchant), you may not see it again.

Best of luck,

Reactions: mozza1202
ah man that sucks hope the police catch whoever did it but seriously i would not want the car back after as it will prob be in a hell of a state tbh

What kind of fckery is this? Hope u get that son of b

Whereabouts in Brum mate, I'll keep my eye out.
To give you one glimmer of hope a good friend of mine had her S3 carjacked in Bournville and the car was found a couple of days later over the other side of town with no damage, the police suspected that the ******** who nicked it just needed a free taxi!

Im really sorry to hear about that..hope your alright man..only you what your going through..
where abouts in bham?..

ohhh kidhaaaa, thats messed up some people are stupid get your own car instead of taking others......

hope you get the B******S