POST AUDI A3 2.0 TDI 140BHP MODS POST PICS AS WELL PLEASE OTHERS WELCOME TO COMMENT !

durtytdi140

Reaction score
MY PRIDE AND JOY: AUDI A3 2.0 TDI 2006, BALANCE SHAFT REMOVED UPRATED OIL PUMP, SMALLER SUMP, STAGE 1 REMAP PRINTED OUT RUNNING 178 BHP 303FT LB TORQUE P, FORGE BOOST HOSES, STAINLESS STEEL DECAT DOWNPIPE WITH TWIN TAIL PIPES, 18 INCH ORIGINAL BBS CH, BMC LARGE PANEL FILTER

WANTED: S LINE FRONT BUMPER AND NICE SET OF 19's PM ME IF YOU HAVE THESE ITEMS FOR SALE :)

Ctrl AND CLICK ON LINK IF IMAGE DOESN'T SHOW NOT SURE HOW TO POST IMAGES WHILST COMMENTING :S

file:///C:/Users/Nagra/Desktop/audi%20production%20from%20start%20to%20finish/IMG_0749.JPG

where did u get UPRATED OIL PUMP from ? and cost ?

ermmm it was already some of the work carried out before i bought the car not sure if it added more power or anything, i think the car may have had a smaller sump due to damage to the old one but its all HPI clear and a beauty, and the oil pump must have been changed due to the common balance shaft fault they have, to be honest it kind of eats a little extra oil if the pump is bigger so i would recommend leaving it standard,

AUDI A3 2.0 TDI 2006, BALANCE SHAFT REMOVED UPRATED OIL PUMP, SMALLER SUMP, STAGE 1 REMAP PRINTED OUT RUNNING 178 BHP 305FT LB TORQUE P, FORGE BOOST HOSES AND FORGE EGR VALVE HOSE, STAINLESS STEEL DECAT DOWNPIPE WITH TWIN TAIL PIPES, 18 INCH ORIGINAL BBS CH, BMC PANEL FILTER

STANDARD BOOST HOSES FOR SALE IN GOOD CONDITION NO DAMAGE AT ALL AND EGR VALVE HOSE FOR SALE PM ME :)

it is actually the chrome strips stuck over the top of my sport grill it really stands out and well gets a lot off stares from people whilst im driving around

IMG_0750.JPG

my%20decat%20and%20pipes.jpg

Nice colour ;)

I took the rear rings off mine but put them back on as I thought it looked a little naked without :(

2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDi SE in Brilliant Red and my mods are....
-FK Blackout grille
-
19" BBS CK in Anthracite
-Interior Retrim in beige nappa leather
-Eibach Sportline suspension
-Milltek cat-back exhaust non-resonated
-Milltek 2.5" large Bore downpipe
-BMC CDA
-S3 intercooler
-Sachs Performance clutche kit (dmf)
-Turbo Dynamics Hyrbid Turbocharger (MD481)
-Custom Remap with 420lb/ft and 230bhp (rolling road booked 14/11/2011)

62567472260408372513823.jpg

audia3z.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF
OP your front grill should be illegal.

Last edited:
2006 Audi A3 2.0 TDi SE in Brilliant Red and my mods are....
-FK Blackout grille
-
19" BBS CK in Anthracite
-Interior Retrim in beige nappa leather
-Eibach Sportline suspension
-Milltek cat-back exhaust non-resonated
-Milltek 2.5" large Bore downpipe
-BMC CDA
-S3 intercooler
-Sachs Performance clutche kit (dmf)
-Turbo Dynamics Hyrbid Turbocharger (MD481)
-Custom Remap with 420lb/ft and 230bhp (rolling road booked 14/11/2011)

How much was the clutch and turbo and where from?

This is the funnest thread Ive seen for ages :)

I MADE THE THREAD AND IM CONFUSED LOL :D,

I WANT TO GET HYBRID BUT DONT WANT THE BLACK SMOKE GOIN EVERYWHERE BECAUSE I FEEL AS IF IT LETS OUT ALOT AS IT IS NOW WITH MY DECAT AND REMAP GOING TO GET A 2007 BMW 335I NEXT YEAR NEED TO WORK HARD THIS YEAR GET SOME BUSINESSES UP AND RUNNING,

THE AUDI LOOKS AMAZING WITH THE RINGS OFF, MITE JUST MY TASTE I GUESS

I THINK S LINE BUMPER AND BLACK GRILL NEXT AND XENON HEADLAMPS THEN IM DONE MECHANICALLY UNLESS FORGE BRING A COOLANT KIT

JUST NEED LEATHERS IN THE SMOKING BEAST.

MY OTHER CAR IS THE REAL ANIMAL, CLK 63 AMG COUPE BORED OUT BY BRABUS TO A V12 6.7 CRAZY :p 733BHP

Is everyone deaf in here too?

I think it's a **** take. Got to be.

Last edited:
WHY IS EVERYONE AGAINST EACH OTHER ON THIS FORUM ?
NOT MY MERCEDES DADS CAR JUST THOUGHT ID MENTION NOT NEED TO ( HOW CAN I PUT THIS WITHOUT BEING MEAN) MAYBE JELOUS ?

THE ONLY REASON I CREATED THIS WAS FOR PEOPLE TO COMMENT ON HERE TO GIVE OPINIONS OF MY CAR AND COMPARE THERE'S AND MAYBE GIVE ME MODIFICATION TIPS AND SOLUTIONS AS IVE ONLY OWNED THE CAR 3 MONTHS, IF ITS SO MUCH TROUBLE THEN WOW :O

How much was the clutch and turbo and where from?

i got the Turbo from Turbo dynamics via Awesome GTi for about £1060 and the Sachs clutch kit was orderd via Awesome too and they did me a very good deal think i payed £850. The car is so much better with the hybrid and i dont get much black smoke to be honest. It pulls like train and i get good MPG what more can you want?

dude take off your caps lock!

i have a 140 but no engine mods... so i am running at what i think is 10 BHP with standard internals...

i have modded a fair bit on the electrics side and interior which you can see listed in my sig

lol my bad i dont look at the screen whilst typing buddy, thats nicely done thats all i ask of everyone just lists your mods and make peace everyone started hyping up like it was beef kicking of at a night club ........ lol

There will be a few good comments cropping up on this thread, there is a lot of people on here who love TDi's and have done alot of engine and styling mods. tdi-man needs to put some pictures up i know he has spent alot of time at fr&r with his oil burner!! devonmikeyboy is another and NHN if im not mistaken.

There will be a few good comments cropping up on this thread, there is a lot of people on here who love TDi's and have done alot of engine and styling mods. tdi-man needs to put some pictures up i know he has spent alot of time at fr&r with his oil burner!! devonmikeyboy is another and NHN if im not mistaken.

wait for him then if he's the man to talk to just want cosmetic mods now really so anyone selling front bumpers like s line or s3 private message me with your number and ill make you an offer :)

and im after some leather s line or s3 seats with door cards anyone has or comes across some please i want to know preferably with the parts in the midlands UK

Its marmite but I like it!

not that bothered, but he came on my build thread and told me my whole car is horrific....and my mods should be illegal.

which i found rather rich, after i found this thread

are you the guy with the orange bentley wheels ? and the orange grill ? that looked horrific but now i would say your car looks like a beauty, im not going to apologise for saying what everyone was thinking.

ok now to ask a question that i havn't seen on the forum ive searched and couldnt find an answer :( : will 19" mercedes AMG alloy wheels fit on my audi a3 sportback ? 8.5J fronts and 9J rears ?? and what tyres would be safe ?? thank you

lol you were a bit late mate......thats how i bought the car, and the orange wheels and grill got changed about 6 months ago.......so you didnt say what everyone was thinking, you just looked like a moron. congratulations

lol you were a bit late mate......thats how i bought the car, and the orange wheels and grill got changed about 6 months ago.......so you didnt say what everyone was thinking, you just looked like a moron. congratulations

lol im sorry man ill apologise then okay, your car looks like a beauty now !!! happy yeah ?, theres no need to get abusive no is there lets leave it there .....

so do you know whether the AMG rims will fit my car MTW ?

ok fair one mate, yea they will fit, pretty sure the offsets will be ok, what wheel is is specifically?

for tires you will need r19/215/35's

its actually a replica alloy wheels it looks like this alloy wheel on this clk :

Image Detail for - http://www.rsiauto.fr/images/MERCEDES/CLK-55-AMG/CLK-55-AMG-1.jpgut look 100 times better the dish is polished and the wheel is a nice colour as well what you think ? 215/35 is what everyone has been saying so there the tyres im going for