Moving to the dark side temporarely

RallyX

Flat Out
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Have just purchased a mint 330d M Sport Cab (hard top) in Techno Violet with all the goodies, ex BMW employee car. Wife wanted another cab all summer and have not found either an A4 or an A3 that meets with her approval. She likes all the goodies and we had a budget of £17500. Really wanted an A5 but cannot justify price of them at the moment. Bit of a sad day as we have owned Audis for the last 9 years. I will be back in an Audi soon I hope and will check in regularly on ASN. Thanks to all the guys that have helped me out with little niggles that I have had. This is the BEST forum on the tinternet by far. Our neighbour is well interested in the A3 but if they cannot get the funds together I will be posting in the usual places, Pistonheads, Autotrader and here. Watch this space as it is a peach of a car with every single option box ticked when ordered new by the previous female owner. Chow for now.:ermm:

Supposedly the Nexen winter tyres are the best ones to get :bye:

Good luck with the new car mate. Nice choice of engine by the way :thumbsup:

Good choice, Techno violet is a stunning color. Get some pics up!

The E46 is alot of car for the money, Yours is an individual aswell which will probably hold its value very well.

Not sure how to post pics but if I can suss it out I will post up some pics of the A3 in Metallic Purple Velvet with Pan Roof and the new 3 series in Techno Violet.

Andy88 and 1inchpunch. Got a Touareg 3.0 tdi Altitude for then, the new car is a second car so will be in garage when it snows. Like the wit though.

Reactions: Andy88