North East Forum Moderator
It needs to be connected to PIN4 of a Blue Plug at the top of the dash board pretty much inline with the drivers side heater vent.
Someone on the forum managed to put the wire into PIN4 using needle nosed pliers but I've found this impossible to do, the proper way, which is a bit of a nightmare is:
- Remove the wiper blades
- Remove Plastic scuttle panel
- Unscrew wiper motor mechanism to revel a panel
- Unscrew the two bolts on the panel, remove the panel to reveal the blue plug.
- Disconnect the plug and push the blue connector that the plug was plugged into, into the dash
- Fit the cable into PIN4 and connect everything back up.