Video of my s3 problem

If anyone has any idea what could be causing this problem please give me some input.... the problem started before i changed to the rev D i just thought that could be a reason as to what could be causing a problem like this... turns out it does nothing. But someone enlighten me.

Never seen anything like that before. But the way and amount the rpm gauge drops doesn't suggest a boost problem. Without a scan/log it would be hard to pinpoint the fault mate.

thats strange!! i would be leaving the car at Audi and telling to sort the f'in problem out! thats what the warranty is for!! definately not the symptoms you get from plugs, coilpacks, clutch or misfire..

you see when it backs off hard.. are you keeping your foot down? i.e will it carry on revving after its little fit?

It looks to me that it could be an intermittent fault with camshaft/crankshaft position sensors.
Have to agree with S3RYE though, take it back to the dealer and make them sort it.

It will hesitate jolt and try to keep going but as soon as the revs pick up it does it again. Every gear if you can get the revs high enough.

That's bizarre, never seen anything like it.

Best thing would be to go to a decent independent before anything major happens.

Okay so today Audi took the car from me and let me borrow a ****ty Audi a1 1.4 turbo which is absolutely gutless and boring.

But verdict : The problem or as much as audi have told me so far seems to be a faulty engine speed sensor.

Being fixed under warranty.....

Also look what turned up today.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us