My 1.9TDI Project

pandoo1

Reaction score
Hi Guys, recently bought my first audi! Love it to bits, but want to get some work done to it asap!.
What do you guys think of it? And what can mods do you recommend?

nice car mate, i would go with these few to atart with...

MY11 rear lights
Wheels 18"+
Drop, springs would do nicely
dechrome outer lip on split grill!

i reckon thise few bits would sort it out nicely!!

lowering springs or coilys (depends on your budget),S LINE boot spoiler,wheel spacers,remap,wheels:thumbsup:

Thanks guys :)
This is what im thinking of doing:
BBS LM reps, Facelift rear bumper, MY11 rear lights, Cupra splitter, S-line or Votex spoiler, Tints and coilys.
The car has already been remapped according to the previous owner and the car does shift! ;)

LM reps are a big no no they don't last well they buckle easy too , my choice of mods would be black grills like mine , s-line spoiler , coilovers , my09 or my11 rear lights , cupra front lip , nice shiny oem 18's or 19's depending on budget

either chnage the front to a one piece bumper / or mod it to look like one.

Im trying to source a facelift rear bumper however it seems impossible! :(

I'd change the front bumper before doing the rear one bro. You should be able to find an 8p2 s-line bumper in that colour

Coilovers
18/19" BBS or Audi wheels
Black front grill
MY11 rears

Done...

I'd change the front bumper before doing the rear one bro. You should be able to find an 8p2 s-line bumper in that colour

Coilovers
18/19" BBS or Audi wheels
Black front grill
MY11 rears

Done...

I think I might just do that front bumper conversion now, what parts will I need to get?
Thanks.

Is your car just standard silver?? Like mine?
If so, then I'd say go for MY09 rear lights instead of MY11. Before I bought mine I saw two silver cars side by side, one with MY09 and one with MY11 lights. The MY09 suited the colour a lot more. Obviously in my opinion.

As for your mods... I'd recommend you do the 8P2 single grille s-line front conversion. The split grille looks cool when modded right, but if you're anything like me you'll get cheesed off everytime you see a single grille A3 pull up next to you.
Also, do an 8P3 rear conversion. Not much point in doing the 8P2 s-line rear as you can get the same effect using an 8P3 rear bumper with a standard diffuser, or you can go a bit further and use an 8P3 s-line diffuser for the newer look.

Then lower and wheels, and you'll be happier than a virgin getting his first dip.

If you lower, u can keep current alloys and get them painted gloss black like i did!
along with that... votex/sline spoiler, spacers, exhaust tips, xenon conversion, tints, and gloss black chrome surround, and debadge back of car and gloss black front audi badge!

If so, then I'd say go for MY09 rear lights instead of MY11. Before I bought mine I saw two silver cars side by side, one with MY09 and one with MY11 lights. The MY09 suited the colour a lot more. Obviously in my opinion.

As for your mods... I'd recommend you do the 8P2 single grille s-line front conversion. The split grille looks cool when modded right, but if you're anything like me you'll get cheesed off everytime you see a single grille A3 pull up next to you.
Also, do an 8P3 rear conversion. Not much point in doing the 8P2 s-line rear as you can get the same effect using an 8P3 rear bumper with a standard diffuser, or you can go a bit further and use an 8P3 s-line diffuser for the newer look.

Then lower and wheels, and you'll be happier than a virgin getting his first dip.
I really want to do the conversion now, but im finding it impossible to find the parts, thats both rear and front bumper. Theres too much choice i dont know what to get at times.

If you lower, u can keep current alloys and get them painted gloss black like i did!
along with that... votex/sline spoiler, spacers, exhaust tips, xenon conversion, tints, and gloss black chrome surround, and debadge back of car and gloss black front audi badge!
Thats what I was thinking of first, but now tempted to do the front end conversion along with the above mods ;)

i like the getting rare retro looks of my split grill car now as everybody is doing it so mine is getting more retro by the day lol

i like the getting rare retro looks of my split grill car now as everybody is doing it so mine is getting more retro by the day lol

like a camper van with a split screen lol

Defo getting rare!

FranA3....have you ever considered painting the piece of the bumper behind the number plate gloss black? so it seems like one big black square?
I am considering this on my 3.2 split grille... (might have a different effect on mine as mine is lava grey with chrome surround on grilles and badges painted black) ????