Inlet manifold?

vince, A3 turbo

Reaction score
Hi guys
Was wondering if any one know or can suggest a good inlet manifold to use on the
2.0 tfsi (s3) engine?
I done a quick search but couldn't really find much,
Thanks

Cheers
Any ideas were I can get one? Or a link?
Planing on doing a 2.0 tfsi s3 8L

Ouch 1700
Is the plastic manifold you guys have on your s3 's any good ?
I could have one made I suppose

A few of us running big turbos and a lot of boost are using either the HPA or the Sorenson(which is the one on the link already given).

They are all gobsmackingly expensive and probably only of use on engines such as those and if you are running WMI and extra injectors.

i saw that but its just a bog standard plastic type and the owner of this thread is looking for an uprated inlet manifold.

I think there is an inlet manifold for sale in the classifieds section

i saw that but its just a bog standard plastic type and the owner of this thread is looking for an uprated inlet manifold.
If he's really dead set on an uprated manifold,there are only a couple to choose from as I've said......the HPA,and the Sorenson(which is actually made in the USA by HEP,and imported by Sorenson),but again,both will cost around £1600 up.
If he's building an engine(i.e.a full build inc big turbo and WMI),then it would be worthwhile,but otherwise,it's debatable,as several of us have run BT kits without adding an intake manifold.