Quick Grill Conversion Question ...

MurdochA3

Reaction score
Im sure this has been covered and im sure your all sick of the same questions everyday! But if anyone could point me in the direction of another thread or pop a quick reply it would be much appreciated.

Ive found a bumper on ebay from an 07 S Line. Will it go straight onto my 53 SE? And how much would i be looking to pay, its just the front bumper, spot lights and light grills. Thanks.

you need the bumper, grill , fogs , fog grills , repair wires for the fogs , and a new bonnet as they are different on the early split grill models

Literally just did this - see thread:

I bought a complete front bumper off eBay in Silver. So got it resprayed and fitted as well as buying a new bonnet. Much easier than sourcing all the parts seperately but depends on what comes up to be honest.

There's lots of topics on here as well as the relevant part numbers.

Well worth it though.

Ads thread is the best one.

Literally just did this - see thread:

I bought a complete front bumper off eBay in Silver. So got it resprayed and fitted as well as buying a new bonnet. Much easier than sourcing all the parts seperately but depends on what comes up to be honest.

There's lots of topics on here as well as the relevant part numbers.

Well worth it though.

Ads thread is the best one.

As soon as i posted i read through your thread, nice 1 matee. Ive contacted loads of breakers but no luck so far. How much was your respray out of curiosity?

It was £350 all in for the respray of the bumper, bonnet and labour to fit them. Not bad really.

do you not have to change the wings also?

No only if your doing a facelift conversion to say a 2010 shape which involves even more spending.