how do i use my i pod in my car ?

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
Hi everyone

i have an AUX input in the cenre console i have tried to use ipod in it witha two way 3.5 mm jack. and pressed play but no joy can any one help.

i also tried a cheap mp3 player conected with a mini usb to 3.5mm jack and it didnt work.

As always much love

I just pressed cd button and then it comes on. worth a go, but I have a dension 300.....

:rtfm: only kidding lad. but as above press the cd button, making sure no cd's are in the player.

ill try that i dont have a source button. can you have a cd in or do i take it out
Thanks

love you guys no cd it is yeahhhhh just with i could change the track on my sterio. thanks

will get some posted tomorrow for you nally. what colour your SB? (also which team you follow???) my sb has oem tints to the rear, looks great imo.

your car looks nearly as good as mine Nally !! will get the tint pics posted in a bit for you but recommend you have them tinted. will change the look of the SB for the better. get your grille painted or changed to black optics as it will set of the drl's which i don't have.

here you go Nally pics...

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0086-1.jpg

i know.. it needs a clean

ohhhhhh yes i need to tint my windows looks gangsta. same wheels as mine i want roof rails now just not willing to pay £££££ for em.
trying to see if anyone will swap my wheels for some be/ s3/ rs3/ wheels and some cash.

if you want some black ed fog rings pm chappy he wants a swap. hes just got a crome s3 grill

tanks for the head up, have just pm'd your man chappy. Yep roof rails look good, wish they were black though...:o.k:

i could get them painted like the grille but need the key scratches to o/s doors that some kind soul left sorting 1st. next would be to get it dropped as i keep putting it off.. what you changing next?

tints i think but supposed to be in summer to dry out better. put my reg back on pressed plates. you?

you should paint your lower lipp in matt black and get the wheels powdered

yep darker wheels would be good. quiet like the vader look even though it been done a few times

not seen it on an 8p3 tho. and a bit of laminex on the rear lights lol

tanks for the head up, have just pm'd your man chappy. Yep roof rails look good, wish they were black though...:o.k:

you should had posted that a week ago lol i was after silver roofrails, mine were matt black but now iv got them painted in gloss black..

you should had posted that a week ago lol i was after silver roofrails, mine were matt black but now iv got them painted in gloss black..

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :banghead: how do they look in gloss? any pics?

lol i knew some one was gonna say that

you always find something when you dont need it :sob:, after i did them in gloss black i come across a set of alumi roof rails, was planing to buy them but there are to far out for me to travel and plus i have to strip the roof lining myself and take of the roof rails with my own tools, shows how much breakers yard cba with work anymore :whip:

how much to paint them ? if don't mind me asking