2008 Sportback seats, anyone want them, for free?

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i know this should go in the classified section but here goes anyway. I have a set of seat removed from my 2008 A3 sportback when I replaced mine with leather ones.
They are black cloth with the airbags, drivers seat has the draw underneath it too. the front seats have slight marking from the snow at the end of last year but i think it would clean out if you had the time to do it. The back seats are compltely fine and comes with the seatbelt on the center one.
If anyone wants them they can have them as long as you could collect them or arrange a courier yourself s I dont have the time to do it myself.
If nobody wants them by the first weekend of November Im taking them to the local tip.

I have just spoke to my mate who's after an interior for his sport back, he's registered on here as 'Vorney' but he's forgot his password, please will you PM me your number so i can pass it onto him as he wants your interior if you still have it.

Thanks

Hello, Ive already had someone PM me about wanting them, if it falls through Ill let you know first.

I have just spoke to my mate who's after an interior for his sport back, he's registered on here as 'Vorney' but he's forgot his password, please will you PM me your number so i can pass it onto him as he wants your interior if you still have it.

Thanks