Regarding remap

zseano

Reaction score
Hey, finally decided to get my car remapped! I live in Kings Lynn so if someone could point me to someone close who does it and knows what they are doing please.. Also, which remap do people suggest I get? I have the 2.0TFSI Quattro and it's already @ 200bhp, so what are my options and prices? :)

I had my 2.0TDi 140 remapped in October 2009 by Performance Torque in Wombourne Wolverhampton. Have been very pleased with it ever since. Contact: www.p-torque.co.uk

Top end of K03 your looking @ 275bhp really, just depends on your budget. If you want to get just exhaust or exhaust/intake/fuel pump etc as well

Top end of K03 your looking @ 275bhp really, just depends on your budget. If you want to get just exhaust or exhaust/intake/fuel pump etc as well

I got the Stage 1 remap from Jabbasport and WOW i love it :D big difference :)

Used jabba in peterborough for my last car. Good value compared to the likes of revo and it was amazing!

Thanks for the recommendations, took it to them yesterday and they definalty know what they are doing, thanks!

Did you get in dyno'd? I need to ring them for a price on mine when I can afford it.

Nah it was £60 for the results on a graph, might get it done tbh lol

Do you mean 275 WHP??? Mine is stage 2+ from APR, running the fuel pump and 3" downpipe and I dyno 230Whp and 275 torque at the wheels. That would make it about 275-280 Bhp than. I'm sure K04 makes more than that.