RS3 Body kit anyone!?

as n8 would say.
If that body kit was on a car, it would look like this:

rs3rep.jpg

Kinda looks ERM ok, but something just isn't quite right, until you see this:

audi-rs-3-sportback-24-12-10.jpg

ordered, thanks for the link

Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF and pandoo1
Does it honestly look any worse than the actual RS3? You've got to admit that the RS3 isn't the best looking car Audi have ever designed....Though a 3 door S-Line version, black/black, sat on 19" multi-spokes, with buckets, may be a bit more tempting.

LMAO if you look at the other kits they sell, it looks like they make RS3 body kits for every car!
Theyve gone RS3 MAD!

Last edited:
Why on earth didn't Audi make a 3 door version anyway? As much as I like the sportback - I think the 3 door looks an overall more sporty car anyway. Sportbacks with the luggage rack bars on the top remind me of an avant..

Why on earth didn't Audi make a 3 door version anyway? As much as I like the sportback - I think the 3 door looks an overall more sporty car anyway. Sportbacks with the luggage rack bars on the top remind me of an avant..
I totally agree, a 3dr version would have been quite tasty but maybe too big with the bodykit and all?

ive had the privilage of seeing that car in the flesh, ohh :Flush:

Hi jay i saw this for sale in barrow cars for sale, on fb....

Not for me. I sincerely hope you're happy with it like that, and if it gives you enjoyment then I wish you joy of it - but to me, that's made the car worse.

I quite like it, its better than a standard 04 split grille anyway. Would like to know where he got the lights

I kinda like it. More pics would be good. What's the rear bumper view like?

Thats looks aweful,sorry just my opinion.

I saw my first RS3 today and what a let down, very disapointing, so glad i never bought one.

Mark

loking all the haters on this haha mine will be fit tomorrow however im only fitting the front bumper and have done it abit diffrent to the standard colour/gray look

loking all the haters on this haha mine will be fit tomorrow however im only fitting the front bumper and have done it abit diffrent to the standard colour/gray look

each to their own mate, i quite like the rs3 and a 2 door version woud be even better..mind put plenty pics up when its done

each to their own mate, i quite like the rs3 and a 2 door version woud be even better..mind put plenty pics up when its done

aye mate each to there own, the thing is with this forum is if its not oem no one wants to know, im into modifying cars and making them stand out so if its oem or not if i like it i'll fit it, i'll stick pics up once fitted

cheers chris

Lol, I love how things like this cause differing opinions, that's what a forums all about, it creates conversation and controversy over whether it's right or wrong, I love the way it looks which is why I pondered then decided to hav it fitted, it's not to everyone's taste but what would the world be if everyone drove the same vehicle around? You'd be constantly waving at cars 'hiya' damn that wasn't him...
People have differing perceptions and you have to respect that, I can't afford a £32,0000 rs3 so I bought a £8,000 2.0 tdi and made it look as close as possible, I didn't want to drive a bog standard a3 as I find the shape boring. It's cost over 2 grand to do it all in total but that's better than 32k. :)
The mirrors, wings, rear bumper, front bumper, wheels, leather interior. S3 steering wheel, s3 gear hater and knob, lights, exhaust, all came off eBay. At as little money as I could find them, labour was expensive but that's a given.
But looking at people in asda car park taking pictures on their camera phones is what I find satisfying as it create conversation and shock when they find out its a 2 wheel drive diesel running 170bhp!
Im on my iphone at the minute but WHen I get home I'll post more pics of the whole build.
I advertised it on fb to gauge what people thought but wouldn't sell it. Unless I was in profit.

Ill also post links of where to get the lights etc

Cheers for your honest comments though it's good to see how it attracts and repulses :)

i think its alot better than most eastern european vauxhaul legoland body kits.
whats missing are some black edition rims to complement the looks.

Thats exactly what I'm looking for... I have these 19" 8.5J's on at the moment but doesnt look the best.. Audi want £500 spondoolies each!
If anyone has any for sale I'd be very interested...

EDIT - They'd have to be 19" as I can't lower the car onto 17/18's due to the front bumper.. rocking horse poo comes to mind.. :(

Cheers for the link to the lights. What bulbs do u have?
I think u would have to go for 19s mate as they fit the car perfectly esp with those massive ducts in the bumper, 18s would be too small and you would regret it. Theres some nice 19" rs3 replicas on ebay just search for rs3 alloys or ttrs alloys. Think they cost around £700 with tyres. Im thinkin about a set for mine as i need 4 tyres soon anyway

P.s forgive me if this is a silly question but if those lights cone from an american website does that not mean they are for the wrong side of the road so the light points the wrong way? And will they pass an mot or are they emarked?