Only 7 hours to go!!

wilko

Top Gear
Reaction score
How excited am I getting now... 7 hours until I pick the car up. Just spoken to the dealer and everything is ready, the spolier will be installed this morning then it just needs time to set which is why i'm picking it up at 17:00!!!!! Will post some pics, by the weekend so you can all have a look at my beauty!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Hey good luck you lucky devil!! Enjoy your new motor mate! Look forward to seeing some loveeerly pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
the spolier will be installed this morning then it just needs time to set which is why i'm picking it up at 17:00!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

eh? If it's anything like the Votex one, it's supposed to bond for 48 hours?...

I'd hate for you to get the car home and find something missing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Suggests Wilko keeps a firm eye in his rear view so at least if thats the worst case scenario he can pick it up and not lose his spoiler !

Thanks guys!! I'm hoping that they know what they are doing at the dealers with the (yes Eeef) Votex spoiler - if it drops off I'll be gutted, and the dealer will get a ear full from me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

Hey Wilko, Congrats mate, you waited this long, so whats a 4 and 1/2 hours wait.. Your lucky i have to wait another 2 weeks for mine. Anyway hope you enjoy the car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well................ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Supurb!!!!!! Loving every second of driving it..... I think I choose well when it comes to the extra's.... looking forward to cleaning it already - God Dam English weather - can't believe it rain last night it's ditched already! Picture to follow the wash at weekend!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Oh it is.... apart from the crack in my spoiler and my folding passenger mirror does unfold sometime.... the dealer is having the car back for a day! Apart from that it's all good... loving every sec of driving it can't wait to really see what it can do after i've bedded it in for a month or so...!!