All the 2.0T owners and yet no Videos of Tacho and exhaust note....

DaveS3Turbo

Sepang Blue S3
Reaction score
Please post some vids, if you want send me a PM and i'll host them for you. I work in an IT place and have access to high speed servers.

Please please take some vids of the 2.0T i,e Tacho, exhaust, cover every angle if you have too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Please Please.

Dave

Please again, not mithering or anything......

Bets thing to do is go easy first 500 Miles, then afer 3000 miles drop the oil and put some Mobil1 0W-40 Fully Synthetic oil on. Also run on Optimax from new, I know this costs but will pay in the long run....

Please post some vids, actually PM me and create loads and I will host em on our servers.

David

bump again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Why not just get a test drive??

No amount of video is going to give any idea of the physical sounds etc.

(unless you've got a BBC outside broadcast team on hand)

I don't test drive the car until I'm ready to put oen to paper...

Secondly I can only ask for videos, what harm is it going to do...

Dave

You don't test drive because they won't let you or what is the point of spamming and upping this all the time? If you want to hear 2.0T, watch Top Gear's GTI review or some other GTI review.

It's not that much different, you'll get the idea. It's a 4-cylinder engine. Or if you were actually interested, you would go to a dealer and test drive it (that is, if you have any reliability left?).

I have test driven quite a few cars with no or little intention of buying. So what's the problem?! The 2.0T is a fantastic car, you'll love it. So why put off the test drive?

I have, but I like to see user videos. I am actually surprised none have been posted yet to be honest...

David

Booster where are you with those videos.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have seen you on TS.Net, now please...hehehe there is no escaping.

David M