Audi A3 Navigation, Any aftermarket way of getting phone prep to work?

Jonny-Smith

Reaction score
Hi all.

Just picked up my A3 last week, it has sat nav however annoyingly the phone prep isnt installed.
I was wondering if there was any solution to this or if anybody has known of it being retro fitted?

Jonny

I have however got a parrot bluetooth kit from my old car so if its easier i could just fit that, it depends on the cost to be honest.

Yeah, you can install the parrot kit into the RNS-E, not sure what the wiring is but a simple search should reveal where the wires should connect.

If you wanted a phone prep with no wires or visible screens like the Parrot kit does I'd recommend a Fiscon Kit. The fiscon kit integrates the Audi DIS and shows the phones contacts and settings in DIS screen. You control the kit through your steering wheel controls or via the RNS-E.

Yeah, you can install the parrot kit into the RNS-E, not sure what the wiring is but a simple search should reveal where the wires should connect.

If you wanted a phone prep with no wires or visible screens like the Parrot kit does I'd recommend a Fiscon Kit. The fiscon kit integrates the Audi DIS and shows the phones contacts and settings in DIS screen. You control the kit through your steering wheel controls or via the RNS-E.

How could I get hold of a fiscon kit? Would it also be specific to a particular phone?

It works with pretty much any phone with a bluetooth connection.

I supply and fit the kit for £320 all in.

If you wanted to fit the fit yourself, the kits can be had from eBay or from Kufatec.