peed off

nally

MPG the new BPH
Reaction score
Hi guys just got back from mexico and went to get my two tyres repaired ( nail and a bolt in them)

one is repaired and one is dead ( the nail has egged the side wall on a brand new premium tyre)

so i am going to replace ( so much for the tints this month : ( )

so i have been quoted £170 fitted for a 225 40 18 mich p sport 3 is this good ?

These tyres are £136.04 on Camskill website(delivered), surely you could get new one fitted for less than £40?

hmmmm you may have a point there. i did see them but you never know with some of these companies ill try and get a pic up tomorrow

I've just bought some Falken tyres for my car yesterday. I paid £73 a tyre and took them to a local tyre place. Offered the chap in there a tenner to fit them no paperwork cash in hand. I even sold the old tyres on (to big for car at 245 wide). Camskill are very good and if you order by 1PM they will be with you next day.

+1 for Camskill. I think everyone on the internet uses and reccommends them. That said the courrier they use didnt bother to leave a calling card last week when they tried to deliver a pair for me, which peed me off :(

I had to buy two tyres last month (225 40 18) and after searching all the delivery companies on the net to find the best price i called kwik fit who price matched a pair of pirelli rosso's which were £101 each from black circles and fitted them for free as i took my alloys in, the price initially from kwik fit was around £350. I was quite surprised but apparently its kwik fits policy to price match so its worth giving them a call.

sweet thanks for the help peeps need to get it done pay day cold weather. gonna try quick fit then cam silk

170 fitted!! i got two ps2's fitted for £280. Im pretty sure the PS2 is more expensive than the PS3!!

I have a guy who just matches the best web price i can get! then charges me next to nothing for fitting.. You cant beat a 6 year tyre & wheel relationship :wub:

can anyone help with quick fit can only find price promiss on budget tyres

I went to the branch in Nuneaton, they didnt even ask for proof of the other price they were matching. Give your local one a ring quoting a cheap price from the internet and ask them what they can do. If one does it then im sure they all might.

I went to the branch in Nuneaton, they didnt even ask for proof of the other price they were matching. Give your local one a ring quoting a cheap price from the internet and ask them what they can do. If one does it then im sure they all might.

Hope you got good service from your Kwik Fit. The one i have been to was no way up to scratch.

Make sure tyres are right way round if directional and the are balanced properly. Took them three goes to balance a wheel for me once and they still couldn't get it right. Tried to tell me the wheel was at fault and slightly buckled!!! When i asked them to show me they refused....

Took it to a local place and they corrected it first time. i have been going there ever since. The only reason i went to Kwik Fit was for a deal they offered.

It was good service cus all they had to do was fit the 2 tyres to my alloys. i took the wheels off and took them in for the very reason that it was kwik fit... less for them to f*%k up. good price tho!

Why not try comparing before you buy tyres ?

want them all matching and they are really good. used to have conti sports they where crap and wore down really quick on my dodge and gti