Sky InsuranceChris Nott
    2nd Gear

Status

Anyone free to do some error coding?

I need some error codes sorted ASAP need new MOT or can't get to work, I don't mind driving to anyone if there not ridiculously far from Epsom. Please anyone
    Thanks
    SPEC: ebony pearl black ~ auto lights ~ auto wipers ~ half leather/suede interior ~ armrest ~ anti dazzle rear mirrior ~ coming home/ leaving home function.

MODS: flat bottom steering wheel ~ bluetooth ~ cruise control ~ rns-e ~ MY09 rear lights ~ s3 pedals ~ s3 air vents ~ LED interior light pack ~ facelift buttons ~ dension ~ SDS ~ Aliminium inlays ~ full grille conversion.

FUTURE MODS: lower ~ black edition rear ~ s-line/facelift front ~ black headlining ~ BBS CH-R or Speedlines.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    I am in London... i know its not exactly round the corner but i can meet up somewhere after work tonight?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread

2nd Gear

Status
    That would be great I'm literally 11 miles from central London where could you meet?
    SPEC: ebony pearl black ~ auto lights ~ auto wipers ~ half leather/suede interior ~ armrest ~ anti dazzle rear mirrior ~ coming home/ leaving home function.

MODS: flat bottom steering wheel ~ bluetooth ~ cruise control ~ rns-e ~ MY09 rear lights ~ s3 pedals ~ s3 air vents ~ LED interior light pack ~ facelift buttons ~ dension ~ SDS ~ Aliminium inlays ~ full grille conversion.

FUTURE MODS: lower ~ black edition rear ~ s-line/facelift front ~ black headlining ~ BBS CH-R or Speedlines.

Audi Retrofitter

Status

My Social Networking

I work in East Central London so i could meet you somewhere around East London or South-East if thats any easier?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale

Status
    Fixed!

Alarm chirps, error codes cleared, nav re-coded, and a set of Silvertec indicator side repeators.

Good to see you, and best of luck with the MoT.

And now go and get some Rain-X from Halfords!
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    where are you based Warren ?
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    where are you based Warren ?
    PM'd

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

2nd Gear

Status
    Yeah thanks to everyone else for their offers but warren managed to sort everything! Out for me appreciate that warren nice to meet you to, just got to halfords now actually. Went for one error code came bag with more than I bargained for.
    Cheers
    Ben

1st Gear

Status
    When you say nav recoded... Do you require the "code" to do this? Also is setting the alarm chirp a 5 minute job?
    Lava Grey A3 Hatchback S-line 170 Quattro, 18" Speedline Turini's, Bilstein B8 Shocks, 35mm H&R Springs, H&R ARB's, Small Remap, Darkside Development EGR Delete, K&N Panel, Full S3 Brakes, Yellow Stuff Pads, Drilled/Grooved Disc's, Bi-Xenons, DRL's, Full Leather, RNS-E/Changer/Bose, LED Interior Light Pack + Ambient Lighting, Rain And Light Pack, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Auto Folding Mirrors, Black Grill/Badges, MY11 Rears, Lamin-x Fogs.

Audi Retrofitter

Status

My Social Networking

a 5 mouse click job
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI

MODS:

Items for Sale

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Quattro View Post
    When you say nav recoded... Do you require the "code" to do this?
    Radio code - no, list of options so you can set the long code description yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Quattro View Post
    Also is setting the alarm chirp a 5 minute job?
    2 minute! Knowing where to look helps, but if you want to do it let me know and I'll type up the process flow / codes

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlackburn View Post
    Yeah thanks to everyone else for their offers but warren managed to sort everything! Out for me appreciate that warren nice to meet you to, just got to halfords now actually. Went for one error code came bag with more than I bargained for.
    Cheers
    Ben
    No probs mate, glad to help.

Funnily enough the error code turned out to be more than we both thought, ended up having to dissemble and reconfigure the light switch internals for the headlamp and then the error codes could be cleared. Kept us guessing for a bit, but it's all good. Wondered why code wouldn't clear, but if any of you get a headlamp switch related failure after you've had it apart, it basically means you've not put it back together or aligned it properly. Thankfully Ben had a bootful of tools which meant we could fix it and he could prize out my Silvertec side repeaters and ensure Audi didn't get them for free when I traded my car!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_cox View Post
    Radio code - no, list of options so you can set the long code description yes.

2 minute! Knowing where to look helps, but if you want to do it let me know and I'll type up the process flow / codes
    Unfortunately I dont have vagcom so I'd pop down your way to get it done. With coding a satnav.. Planning on getting a 2011 model, if it doesn't have the code would you be able to swap my 2007 mode and code it in?
    Lava Grey A3 Hatchback S-line 170 Quattro, 18" Speedline Turini's, Bilstein B8 Shocks, 35mm H&R Springs, H&R ARB's, Small Remap, Darkside Development EGR Delete, K&N Panel, Full S3 Brakes, Yellow Stuff Pads, Drilled/Grooved Disc's, Bi-Xenons, DRL's, Full Leather, RNS-E/Changer/Bose, LED Interior Light Pack + Ambient Lighting, Rain And Light Pack, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Auto Folding Mirrors, Black Grill/Badges, MY11 Rears, Lamin-x Fogs.

Status
    Always happy to help out with VVCDS / VAGCOM coding.

All I need is a radio code (not sure you can recover the radio code with VCDS if you haven't got the code), and then it's a 2 minute job.

As I'm in Berkshire isn't that a bloody long journey? I think there is a VCDS / VAGCOM sticky somewhere on the forum with a list of owners / locations so you can find someone local to you and save mileage costs. Always happy to do it, but just conscious it's about a 3.5hr drive from Cambridge to here!

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_cox View Post
    PM'd
    Pm'd back but your box is full mate
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    Pm'd back but your box is full mate
    Fixed, thanks for letting me know

Reverse Gear

Status
    I'm in the situation as Rob, I dont have vagcom so looking for some help. My kit (8P0 035 193 G, previous Chorus IIIorIV in A3, 2011) should arrive next week. Where are you based in Berks?
    Cheers

Reverse Gear

Status
    By the way - which vagcom do you have, any recommendation?
    Last edited by windy751; 23rd October 2011 at 22:41.

Status
    Latest VCDS software and one of the original cables from NHN(not sure on version number, but it's the usual hex can USB jobbie).

Always PM location as there are too many thriving pikeys scanning the web.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Many thanks warren!
    Perfect - its not far away
    I'll let u know when the kit arrive.
    Cheers
    windy

Reverse Gear

Status
    Im new here, so cant send pm yet.