NHN - Nigel does it again - first wave of mods.

Adamantium

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a big thanks to Nigel (NHN) for the work he did on my car.

I had a long business trip up to ttork and was desperate to get the bluetooth installed in advance.

Nigel managed to sort his schedule to get it installed allowing me the use of my phone during the 8 hours of driving there and back. Pretty much saved me a missed day at the office!

Perfect installation - as expected with no corners being cut. He also managed to get the SDS installed, the armrest fitted and a rear view mirror - after I switched to the auto dimming type windscreen. I didn't fancy driving up on the motorway with no rear view mirror either.

He even managed some time to fix my broken glove box, reilluminate my 2009 interior button ashtray, fit my gps antenna in the right place and repair my broken bumper at the same time, and put my interior fully back together as opposed to how I left it after fitting the RNSE.

Am over the moon, and had a great laugh chatting.

The car is hopefully going in for paint tomorrow.

Once back I'll be calling Nigel again. The plan is to fit washer jets to the new S3 bumper and install it for the first time along with wiring in the BIxenons for which nigel installed the correct switch already.

Then its the new CE module, the remainder of the leather interior (everything except front seats) and wiring for the seat heating front and rear. I'm hoping we can get that done in one day but I think there's very little chance of that.

Either way, we are going to have a great time sorting out that lot.

Now, question is, hybrid turbo now or later?

Reactions: Walts2782
Glad he found the time to do all that, he's usually too busy going rounds the primary schools selling drugs :whistle2:

He certainly knows his stuff, plus braver than me to work on other peoples cars!

Just wish NHN fancied a wee holiday in Scotland so he can sort us all out up here!

On the way back home of course!!!!!

LOL!:)

He's on the road to stardom........Strictly come dancing next then a knight hood.............then he won't want to know us any more...seen it all before. :)

Pics would be really boring.

RNSE - standard
Interior buttons - standard
Auto lights and wipers plus windscreen - woo hoo, a sheet of glass

Interior will look good when finished but until then it's a fraction dull!

I've Just Heard some sad News..:crying:...That Nigel is in Hospital ......Let's hope it's nothing serious and Hope for a speedy recovery ..:thumbsup:

Oh ****** Hell !! Lets hope its just routine !! Thinking of you mate.:thumbsup:

Get well soon Nige, without you Audi owners would be left at the mercy of dealerships and piles of unfitted complex electrical mods!! Thoughts are with you, and take it easy mate.

I've Just Heard some sad News..:crying:...That Nigel is in Hospital ......Let's hope it's nothing serious and Hope for a speedy recovery ..:thumbsup:

Well I know Nigel posted my parts today & I've had a couple of emails off him today, so I would guess he is out of hospital?

They dont have Internet at the Vets...or beds :)

Last edited:
I would also like to thank the legend for my MY11 rear lights... looks sooo much better now. and still cheaper than the stealers even with delivery charges to scotland!! thanks nige

old:
s33.jpg

comparison:
6a4f4a84.jpg

new:
a19578d4.jpg

I would also like say a big thankyou to Nigel who has hooked me up with a genuine VCD cable for a very good price. Very good customer service, a pleasure to speak to on the phone and very fast delivery. True gentleman. Cheers Mate