S-Line or S3 ?

herrmax

Reaction score
can any one confirm this grill fitment please ?
8P0853651T

Checking that part no on ebay.de and it looks like an RS3 grille to me?

XKGDSt8PTe9l131228535624P270.jpg

The part no for an S3 grille from what i can see is 8P0853651Q

8P0 853 651T T94 is the part number for the RS3 Optics Grille and 8P0 853 651T MOJ is the part number for the Standard RS3 Alu Grille. The number in that Ebay.de listing isn't the full part number that was on my RS3 grille when it arrived, so isn't strictly correct, but yes RS3 not S3.

Farhan, that pic is from the Ebay.de listing of my actual RS3 grille, lol. :wub: x

Last edited:
8P0 853 651T T94 is the part number for the RS3 Optics Grille and 8P0 853 651T MOJ is the part number for the Standard RS3 Alu Grille. The number in that Ebay.de listing isn't the full part number that was on my RS3 grille when it arrived, so isn't strictly correct, but yes RS3 not S3.

Farhan, that pic is from the Ebay.de listing of my actual RS3 grille, lol. :wub: x

lol woohoo!

:)

They've definitely got that one wrong, ..it's an S3 optics grille, but they've given the part number of the RS3 Standad Alu grille and quoted way off the mark for the RRP! :) x

There's another one on there I ask'd the guy for a buy it now price he said £240 there only £250 at the dealer ?

Might have to go for that , I'm watching a couple that end this week if I don't get lucky with them,

paulie

whats the apart number for an optics/black grill for 2007 s3 (mine) .. as audi sydney are special and do not know (no joke).

thinking about going black grill because of you. *******!

Herrmax, sorry for going off thread but is there a certain spec to get OEM privacy glass?

I think it'd go well on my Lava Grey sport back

There's another one on there I ask'd the guy for a buy it now price he said £240 there only £250 at the dealer ?

Wakefield Audi quoted me £205 for a new front grill for my S3. Thats not fitted though.

My S3 Black Edition optics grille is on ebay currently....ends in a couple of days but if someone wants to offer me £200, it's theirs !!

Was only on the car for a matter of days when I bought it, so is effectively brand new.

No, it's off a 2011 8P3 Sportback.....must admit, didn't read the whole thread.

Sorry Fuzion :))

I'll keep my eyes open for a pre-facelift one for you.