Climate - Did you know...

marriedblonde

Reaction score

On the dual climate control if you press and hold the Auto the passenger side temp sync's with the drivers side and you can then adjust both sides just using the drivers side. If you adjust the passenger one seperately it reverts back to how it was.

J.

I figured this one out without reading the manual and on the test drive!!! (Sorry didn't mean to sound smug!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

Fantastic - thanks for that. I was just thinking there was a bit of design flaw in the 2 knob layout when I was driving in this morning.

[ QUOTE ]
I figured this one out without reading the manual and on the test drive!!! (Sorry didn't mean to sound smug!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Erm theres a manual! It's in there?

LOL...feel smug all you like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I didn't read it in the manual I was playing with the climate whilst fitting my RA2 and "discovered" it!

J.

LOL i didnt know that, cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i do now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Don't you guys read manuals. When I get a new car I pore over it until I know everything there is to know. I once had a car where I found out something useful but not essential (like the above climate thing) as I was getting rid of it after 3.5 years. Since then I've always been worried that unless I do my research I'll be missing out on something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Have you found the 3rd sun visor yet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

scotty you'll have to do better than that - too easy by far!

If you want a real challenge - have you figured out how to adjust the brightness of the dash without altering the rest of the interior lighting?

How do you do that?

I asked audi, as by the time I got the dash dim enough at night I couldn't see my Nav+ properly, and they said impossible, maybe add a resistor to it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I have been back on here every ten minutes since I saw that!!

haha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif