Votex from America

Leon tfsi

Reaction score
I'm after a spoiler for my 05 s line sportback. A guy on here reckons he can get them imported cheap from American Audi dealer, just wondering if anyone else has done the same? Or does it seem dodgy?
If I do go for this votex roof spoiler will I need to alter my brake light or will this go around it?

He also mentions a votex front spoiler but not sure what this looks like?
My car is an s line but I think because it's an 05 it is the same body spec as a sport so no roof spoiler and the front bumper is quite plain compared to the newer s lines.
Any photos/opinions of this front spoiler or maybe the cupra spoiler would be appreciated.
Car is red by the way.
Thanks

Last time I looked they were on ECS Tuning for like 85% off.

They sometimes do free international delivery too.

Just don't forget about the import duty...

nice, thanks for that I'll enquire about the shipping costs

Sorry to intrude on the thread lads, but i have just done a bulk buy for 10 Original Audi Votex Sportback spoiler, part no:8P90716409AX BNIB. Comes primed and must be painted to match your vehicle.

I should be getting them in about 10 days or so. 1 has already gone, to me! So 9 more left. PM me if interested, as it is strictly first come first served.

Sorry to intrude again guys and girls, thanks.

Free delivery is within u.s only and will be £200 to deliver to uk. Shame

Free delivery is within u.s only and will be £200 to deliver to uk. Shame

Mate if your interested, let me know. When I get them then you can buy of me. I won't be asking anyone for money before I have the goods. PM me, i am doing at a good price.
A few people on here know me now, and know the kind of person I am. I wouldn't rip anyone off or expect money from anyone until i actually have the product.