Rnse sds hack

neilwaterhouse88

Reaction score
Hey guys iv just bought the newer rnse with software 150 on and I'm looking to hack the software for sds but the best price iv had for the disc is £80 I'm was just wondering if anybody had done it that could sort me out with a copy Or how to get hold of one
Thanks for your time

Theres a few sites that you can download the data from and burn the disc yourself. Have a look through the search, I started a thread about it a while back and so have a few other people. Youll need the data disc and a few repair wires to re route the mi through the RNS-E to the bluetooth unit etc too...

I don't think it's the same process as enabling SDS on a mk 1 RNSE.

Best bet is to ask NHN

Yeah Id check with NHN he knows his stuff. Im pretty sure that it only worked on the older models too. Im not sure if i can link to downloads from other stes or not? Either way the links are in the other SDS hack threads on here.

The mk1 was a firmware hack yes, which tbh is free, interms of mk2, I wouldnt be trusting that to a dvd update, as 1st I havnt heard of the hack this way & 2nd the way I know it to be done is not by a dvd, its a hardware related job afaik at a cost, I can however supply an sds unit if interest on part ex of your non sds, PM for further info :)

Maybe show us the site in question that offers a dvd service, then we can ascertain if its a con for the foc mk1 version that wont work.

Also the mk2 is on 0200 fw atm.

Reactions: killphil