FLAT SPOT PROBLEMS?

nell.l

Reaction score
hi,can any one help me,i have a 2005 8p 2.0tfsi with a remap.i'm having a few problems when accelerating through out the rev range the car suddenly hesitates a couple of times like a flat spot.

any ideas thanks.

I'll try plugs first i think some descent one's,cheers.

Haha iv noticed the club an joined it,the remap was done by more Bhp, cheshire.

Hi also have flatspots running stage 2 + revo ... I have put in new plugs in oem and coilpacks,back to the tuners me thinks...

another member if the flatspot community. try replacing your maf sensor,if not then your n75 valve

Hi you mean the revised d diverter value , i,m sure if the maf sensor was faulty it would show a fault via vagcom...

What is your mileage?

Have you got any other modifications?

Think it may be worth going somewhere where they can do some logs and see if it's boost related, or whether other parameters are out. Might cut out a lot of cost and guesswork.

Hi warren it has 27 k on clock all the usual stage2 +mods would not know where to start looking via a rooss tech cable , i have checked via sps revo switch making sure the ecu works with the switch etc all fine , have been out on 2 other stage 2+cars and they are totally different to mine ,one with revo one with giac map they full on and keep pulling where as mine is hesatent And feels flat in other words it does not blow your mind ...

S3kel, have you uprated clutch?

No warren the clutch is fine no slipping etc, i have the sachs one here ready ...