Air Vent Gauge Pod

From what I know the Mk1 and Mk2 TT's and all A3 8P's vents all fit the same.

After looking on the OSIR website, they have an A3 8P vent pod in development..... I wonder if the internal fittings are slightly different??

Sorry never thought about the internal fitment. If you asked a few people with different vents e.g. mk1 mk2 etc to measure their centers?

On my standard 2007 8P they are 68mm inside not including the chrome rings and 74mm including the chrome rings.

Thanks all. Much appreciated.

@ yuan2211 - I'm just after one that fits 2004 8P. Not a standard vent, an actual gauge pod vent. Thanks.

@ Rob Quattro - thanks for measurements.

@ bluequattro - thanks for info.

It does for in your vent, however you will won't be able to fit the outer face ring that twists to turn the vent on and off. You'll be left with a gap all the way around the face of the gauge. Only way around this is to take the ring face from the vent and glue it onto the OSIR mount. Other than that you can do what I did and mount the gauge into the standard vent by using a Dremal to make the vent opening bigger for the gauge to fit. Also use a 60mm gauge not a 52mm as they look too small. Search "vent mounted gauge for £20" and you'll find what you need there

It does for in your vent, however you will won't be able to fit the outer face ring that twists to turn the vent on and off. You'll be left with a gap all the way around the face of the gauge. Only way around this is to take the ring face from the vent and glue it onto the OSIR mount. Other than that you can do what I did and mount the gauge into the standard vent by using a Dremal to make the vent opening bigger for the gauge to fit. Also use a 60mm gauge not a 52mm as they look too small. Search "vent mounted gauge for £20" and you'll find what you need there
Tnx fo reply, glue thing will do the work, I really don't want to loose airflow and ring for closing the airflow:). eboost 2 is 60mm, so it won't look too small :)