Well after a long wait I picked it up Thursday....

steeve

Reaction score
finally got it, picked it up Thursday morning, not had chance to post since then... too busy cleaning it etc...

They cant sell many uncleaned cars, but it still looked good, got it home washed it, HD cleansed it and Zymoled it all over.
Its Avus silver, I'm pleased wih the choice of colour, it now looks fantastic, not a mark or blemish in the paint anywhere. Glad they didnt clean it as a blue A3 in the showroom already had fine swirls and a few other light scratches in the paint.

Bose system is awesome, Just got to finish of the calipers and fit some front flaps this morning then I get to drive it.

Much better than I remember my R32, firm suspension without being to hard (not like the STi) pulls from tick over, some really nice touches and the seats are sooooo comfortable.
I'll have to take some pics this morning. I need to find out how to post piccies.
Really chuffed with the car though .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

sounds good steeve, await to c pics. do a search on how 2 do this as many have covered it recently. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif