2009 wing mirrors part number check please

Lewbo

Reaction score
i have just purchased a pair of wing mirrors from ebay got them home today and stripped of the covers to paint them and noticed the part numbers of the wing mirrors which is 8p2 858 532 DC and 8p2 858 531 DC so wanted to know what spec these are if anyone can please would be good if they are power fold and auto dimming but i doubt it lol as i currently have them on my 8p2 and hopefully will work with coding as i have facelift door module from factory.

they come up as 2009 2 door RHD wing mirrors with PR numbers:

6XE - Exterior mirrors: Electrically foldable and electrically adjustable/heated
6XK - Exterior mirrors: Automatically dimming, electrically foldable/adjustable/heated

Ok thanks mate what a bonus that was didn't even know they were power fold or auto dimming just what I wanted at a good price too lol

you will need to make sure you have the auto dimming mirror glass with the extra connector on the back.
how much did you get them for out of interest?

Yes they have this has I have already stripped them down for the cover to get painted tonight ready to fit tomorrow ;) and code in and paid £165 delivered mate

Just realised what I put ment to put £265 delivered