Ap coilovers for s3 anygood?

Kelza

Staff member
Reaction score
Ap coilovers any good,any one using this setup ?for a 58 plate s3...

I've heard good things about them.

If I was going to go for coilovers they'd probably the lowest ranged/cheapest I'd consider.

Hi damian trying to find out with the ride is like with this set up ..

Hi mate thanks sounds like a good set up better than standard dampers(bouncy) with h&r springs...

Hi mate thanks sounds like a good set up better than standard dampers(bouncy) with h&r springs...

I'm running Eibach sportlines with standard Sport dampers and the ride is fine so far. Not at all bouncy. I would've thought the S3 dampers would handle a drop even better.

Although you might still be better off going for the coilovers as one (or both) of the two main spring kits (h&r or eibach) only includes the front two springs for the S3, so it doesn't lower the rear at all.

I've got AP's on my TDi, much better ride than when I had VMaxx coils on..

I'm running Eibach sportlines with standard Sport dampers and the ride is fine so far. Not at all bouncy. I would've thought the S3 dampers would handle a drop even better.

Although you might still be better off going for the coilovers as one (or both) of the two main spring kits (h&r or eibach) only includes the front two springs for the S3, so it doesn't lower the rear at all.

i thought the h&r's were front and rear?