Service due light

Cupra neil

Reaction score
How can you reset the service due light on a 2007 s3 cheers

Find someone with VCDS, i see Nallys point but its your car so you can do what you want, any buyer will want to see a Audi stamped service book so the service reminder is of no consequence except to you.

fair point. garages car do it didnt think you need vcds anything on you tube

I'm a master tech and MOT tester at a main dealer couldn't bring my self to pay the 400 pound extra Audi wanted to do what I can do for 200 quid, is vcds vag com?

I'm a master tech and MOT tester at a main dealer couldn't bring my self to pay the 400 pound extra Audi wanted to do what I can do for 200 quid, is vcds vag com?

Why have a £15k+ car and scrimp on a dealer service stamp for the sake of £200?
Wouldn't be me buying it off you when your selling it!

Get real Crunchie....Fact is if he knows what he is doing he will almost definitely do a better job than any Audi main dealer. If you were a full trained washing machine bloke would you call out another one from down the road to fix your washing machine.

Yes mate VCDS is Vag com. takes 30 seconds to reset your service light, A MOT tester and main dealer service master tech that dosnt know how to reset a service light eh :think:

Last edited:
Get real Crunchie....Fact is if he knows what he is doing he will almost definitely do a better job than any Audi main dealer. If you were a full trained washing machine bloke would you call out another one from down the road to fix your washing machine.

Yes mate VCDS is Vag com. takes 30 seconds to reset your service light, A MOT tester and main dealer service master tech that dosnt know how to reset a service light eh :think:

Are you comparing your S3 to a washing machine......?