Meets in Halifax or surrounding areas.

I'm in huddersfield :)

Yer, sounds good to me

im in leeds so not too far away

we should have a bit of a meet sometime soon before the bad weather starts to kick in.any idea's where?

How bout Ikea (M62 j27)? There's a sheltered bit if it starts raining. And it's fairly central to hudds, Leeds, halifax, wakey and Bradford.

Get a meet date setup, I'm sure there would be lots of people around this area, including me!

How about november 12th or 13th?gives us a few weeks to get a few numbers together.

Always wanted to go to a meet local, but most ones are far from us, id be happy to join you! LEEDS

How bout Ikea (M62 j27)? There's a sheltered bit if it starts raining. And it's fairly central to hudds, Leeds, halifax, wakey and Bradford.

I'm two miles away so could meet up at short notice. If it's to be a Sunday would have to be after golf (half mile from Ikea) and before I go home and get raided by the grandkids !!

Only got a bog standard sportback though with a couple of drls' in the fog grilles !!!!!!!

Last edited:
We have a bit of interest now shall we organise a time and place?

If everyone is still up for this how about,

13th of november
2PM
Old corn mill,brighouse

This venue is used by other car clubs so it should be a good meeting place.Ikea is also a good idea but has the potential to be busy.Is everyone ok with this?

Sounds good to me!

If everyone is still up for this how about,

13th of november
2PM
Old corn mill,brighouse

This venue is used by other car clubs so it should be a good meeting place.Ikea is also a good idea but has the potential to be busy.Is everyone ok with this?

il put a post up in the local meets section see if anyone else is up for it

Where abouts is : Old corn mill,brighouse
Would anyone be interested in alarm beep and coming home lights fitted there?

The Old Corn Mill
Wakefield Road
Brighouse
HD6 4HA

2PM, Sunday 13th November

Just off the M62

We still on for this peeps?

for anyone who is slightly south of huddersfield,there is a rolling road day at area52 autosport in Kirkby-in-ashfield link to skylineowners for info,there will be a few different cars attending so should make a decent day,im going on the rollers too

im still going even if im sat there on my own.gives me an excuse to take it for a spin.

can i come and join you two?I would'nt be interrupting anything would i(three's a crowd and all that)?lol

Anyway where's Tweedley disappeared too?He's the one who started this thread are you going pal???

Indeed,the middle spot has your name on it

I showed my face i was a bit late 2:20 but did'nt see any cars there.