Thanks to Mike Foster

MarkTweedley

Reaction score
What a helpful and friendly guy. Thanks for scanning my car today and programming the Scandinavian light setting and instrument lights. Much appreciated!

ive got that setting on mine too at least you cant ever forget to turn your lights oh eh :) , but yeah he is a top bloke

ive got that setting on mine too at least you cant ever forget to turn your lights oh eh :) , but yeah he is a top bloke

Exactly, the height of laziness! Ha!

Looking at getting some universal DRLs now after seeing mike's. They look spot on. Seen some in Halfords, (8 led White lights), for £24.99. Might get them but you can get them off eBay for a tenner but I guess the quality will be shocking.

Exactly, the height of laziness! Ha!

Looking at getting some universal DRLs now after seeing mike's. They look spot on. Seen some in Halfords, (8 led White lights), for £24.99. Might get them but you can get them off eBay for a tenner but I guess the quality will be shocking.

Mark, I had those on to start with but the ones you saw on my car are much brighter and I think cost about £50. I'll try and find a link and come back to you.

Edit: these are the ones mate :- Halfords | Ring 8 x LED Daytime Running Lights

Ignore the customer comment because obviously he didn't have a clue ! Like I mentioned to you it is necessary to do a bit of Dremel work to get them to fit but it's definitely worth it. The wiring is dead easy but I can help if needs be. Thanks for your kind comments ( and the 'tinnies' )

Last edited:
What a helpful and friendly guy. Thanks for scanning my car today and programming the Scandinavian light setting and instrument lights. Much appreciated!

What's the candinavian light setting and instrument lights??

Scandinavian DRL setting has rear lights on as well as fronts.

Instrument lighting change was dials and needles on all the time

can you make my drils come on when i unlock ( like coming home lights)