R32 Transmission Dog Bone Mount

its a bone that dangles on a string and it allows your dog to get exercise while it chases after it while u drive..

very handy for those cold days..

although health and safety say that you should not brake so hard as the dog may run into the back of your car...

they claim to have has a couple of court cases over injured dogs through this product but have yet to have has a problem as its not directly related to the product rather the actual user of the product..

comes in several flavours and colours also....

dog jokes aside, for the layman, whats this actually do?

This center/rear lower mount decreases motor rocking incredibly, instantly you will feel more power to the ground. The EIP motor mount does not use hard polyurethane found in most other mounts. Because of this, little to no additional vibration will be felt when using our mount.

will this help with a 2.0 TDi? or benefits only felt on the V6?

A dogbone Mount will reduce wheel hop for FWD motors when doing a quick take off, and improve the gear change feel. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Yeah I know Richy, but it is a similar concept, I was just using the link as info, you are buying something that looks like this right?
vf_mk4mountoncar.jpg

Look kinda harsh, I can feel a little vibration through the steering column with just the bush Richy, and the gearchange is more cluncky and direct, but suppose a V6 should be creamy smooth! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

well EIP claim that they dont use the polyurethane compound and that i should feel next to nothing regarding the vibrations..

they dont use what powerflex use.. so ill let you know what i find..