Need a favour... pick-up and wait for courier?

MartayMcFly

Booooooost
VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
:sos: Guys (and gals), I'm in a bind. Need a favour.

I bought myself some shiny, newly refurbed Speedlines waaaay back in July, and still haven't managed to arrange collection. I was offshore at the time, so payment was delayed (to avoid paypal fees), but the seller is slow to respond now, and keeps not giving me a town/postcode to try and work out alternative collection.

Basically she can't stay home all day waiting for the courier, and she's too far for me to drive down and collect them in person. I need a go-between. Someone who can head round and pick them up from her house, probably in an evening, and then have someone available to wait for courier collection the next day (or some time soon after).

Anyone near Altherstone, in Warwickshire, fancy helping out a fellow member? I can return the favour maybe, or work out some other repayment for services rendered?

Thanks
Martin

dude am not being rude but why would you expect others to go through the trouble when you cant be bothered travelling up? surely you get one day off during the week?

Travelling up from Aberdeen??? LOL

Is there anything else like this? (I see they only do up to 10kg - unless you get them sent seperate LOL)

Collect+