• 1 Post By Paullie
  • 1 Post By TM
  • 1 Post By nally

Thread: picked her up today

MPG the new BPH

Status

Cool picked her up today

Hi Peeps
    i picked her uptoday and i am chuffed to bits, was a bit sad to give my old car up its been brilliant.

they fixed the scratched seat and changed the arm rest woop woop.

it evan tells you when to change gear lol.

any way heres a quick pic ill get more up tomorrow

old v.s new

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

2. # ADS
    ADS

MPG the new BPH

Status
    cant help but think the older grill is nicer

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

5th Gear

Status
    very nice! you could change it for the black edition grille! those led bixenons set the front end off tho
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

MPG the new BPH

Status
    cheers mate they look sweet at night. love my drl's too

events moderator

Status
    very nice mate have to agree with you tho the new grill isnt that nice as said get a black edition grill
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    ill have to get the bloody rs3 wheels then lol. its de badged ( not sure why and a couple of cars kept staying on my rear quater thinking whats that / should i go for it)

want an s3 grill just put an sline badge in the hole

events moderator

Status
    lol no you dont really its a personal preference isnt it
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    You put OLD v NEW, kinda confused with with where the cars are parked Lemme know when u want stuff hooking up dude anyway

Neutral

Status
    looks good mate. any plans for it?
    Audi A3 2.0tdi S-Line Black Edition

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FranA3 View Post
    lol no you dont really its a personal preference isnt it
    I know I will want. Go do the fukk be conversion then lol

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pod_4 View Post
    looks good mate. any plans for it?
    Yeah tints, remao, s3 grill. Bloody skint now tho lol wont be soon like. For got about me tax as well lol

Call me Dan :)

Status
    The BE grill is exactly the same as the standard one, just without the chrome.

If you want a different look, as you said, go for an S3 version I've got the chrome S3 grill, or you could get the BE S3 grill. Either will look spot on with the Bi-Xenons!
    Lovely car matey!
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |

5th Gear

Status
    Nice car you've bagged yourself. Enjoy
    nally likes this.
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Nice one nally.
    And yeah the older grille probably does look a bit better than the new one, but the newer headlights look A LOT better than the old ones!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    The BE grill is exactly the same as the standard one, just without the chrome.

If you want a different look, as you said, go for an S3 version I've got the chrome S3 grill, or you could get the BE S3 grill. Either will look spot on with the Bi-Xenons!
    Lovely car matey!
    Thanks chappy how do you get the speed up agin to show current mph (not average)
    I think ill try and get any s3 grill and then take it from there at least I know where I can get some black fog rings dont I ?lol

1st Gear

Status
    to show current speed i think you have to press the button on the underside of the wiper stalk (not the up/down buttons on the tip of the stalk)

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Sound ill try on my way.

Banana Menace!

Status
    New car looks gorgeous!! Your old car was a cracker too, but onward and upward matey, ..looking forward to seeing your modding plans evolve. Enjoy!! xx
    nally likes this.
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

1st Gear

Status
    Looks lovely Nally I love them drl's mate I need xenons in my life
    My red sportback pics

WANTED - 10mm hubcentric wheel spacers

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullie View Post
    New car looks gorgeous!! Your old car was a cracker too, but onward and upward matey, ..looking forward to seeing your modding plans evolve. Enjoy!! xx
    i spent ages detaling my car on that day. i know it was pointless i think it was just because it was my last drive in it

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris71 View Post
    Looks lovely Nally I love them drl's mate I need xenons in my life
    first proper A road night run tonight and bloody hell they are powerfull dont know how i coped with out them now!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by plezz View Post
    to show current speed i think you have to press the button on the underside of the wiper stalk (not the up/down buttons on the tip of the stalk)
    done it now thanks

MPG the new BPH

Status
    just an update and some more pics i forgot how bad black is to stay clean finger marks all over the door (my fault)
    they have done a cracking job on detaling it inside could do better outside. ill do it when i get back off hols ( its only gonna sit in the airport for two weeks)

need to clean the nut covers badly and the exaust tips. any tips ? heres some pics anyway

TM
    S-line SB

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nally View Post

This is why i love sportbacks.. fat back end! Looks great mate. Enjoy!
    nally likes this.
    A3 Sportback 140 TDI S-line
    Mods: Number plate LEDs, Rear Rings delete, Rear S-line Badge, Internal Audi and Rings stickers, Silvatec chrome indicators, Interior LEDs, Chrome Fog Rings.
    Future mods: Remap, MY09 Rear LEDs.

SOLD & SADLY MISSED

Status
    Keep the chrome fogs mate unless you go for stealth I've sold my black ones anyways!

Autosol will sort the exhaust out, as it has a DPF it doesn't get black quickly again either, also pop to Audi and buy yourself some replacement wheel nut covers, matter of pence each. You'll need 16 normal size and 4 for the locking nuts as they're a different size

Oh and sort the rear plate out..... :P
    Nice car Nally, enjoy!
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |

5th Gear

Status
    get some new wheel nut covers dude, i got all of them genuine from audi for like 10 quid. As for exhaust get some fine/extra fine wire wool and some autosol. Fire away then buff off theyll come out like new :-)

lovely motor bdw
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
    Keep the chrome fogs mate unless you go for stealth I've sold my black ones anyways!

Autosol will sort the exhaust out, as it has a DPF it doesn't get black quickly again either, also pop to Audi and buy yourself some replacement wheel nut covers, matter of pence each. You'll need 16 normal size and 4 for the locking nuts as they're a different size

Oh and sort the rear plate out..... :P
    Nice car Nally, enjoy!
    cheers mate my private plate will be going on soon want some pressed ones. think ill stick to crome

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhan View Post
    get some new wheel nut covers dude, i got all of them genuine from audi for like 10 quid. As for exhaust get some fine/extra fine wire wool and some autosol. Fire away then buff off theyll come out like new :-)

lovely motor bdw
    auto sol best place to buy ?

Status
    Halfords
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Y.N.W.A.

Status
    beautiful car nally! love the lights on sportbacks rear led/front drl~!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    whats dpf?

MPG the new BPH

Status
    cheers peeps. ill get some pics with rears on and drls / interior tomorrow

1st Gear

Status
    whats dpf?
    Diesel particulate filter
    My red sportback pics

1st Gear

Status
    Looking at the back of yours nally I think I might de-badge
    My red sportback pics

MPG the new BPH

Status
    it was already like that but i quite like it now. is the dpf why it sounds quiter that my older a3 ?

Y.N.W.A.

Status
    it was already like that but i quite like it now. is the dpf why it sounds quiter that my older a3 ?
    possibly, is yours a TDI or TDIe ? or do they not make an "e" engine in a3's?

Status
    No, your new A3 is Common Rail, your old A3 would have been Pump Duse. 2 different ways of injecting fuel, you'll also find the Common Rail should be more economical
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

MPG the new BPH

Status
    its quiter, feel quicker, no smoke on a boot either , sounds nicer too loving it so far as prommised some pic i will get some decent ones of drls and rear light on sat its too dark when i finish work at mo. need dawn.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    rear lights and another shot of drl's

TM likes this.