New delivery

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Hi guys,

Just took delivery of my new 08 plate S3 with 12000 miles. All I can say is 'what a machine and why didnt I buy one earlier'. The power from the 2 ltr turbo engine is amazing. In the next few months I am retiring from my main job (Im only 40) and being a speed freak I want to tweak the S3 but not going too in depth. Thought of a subtle re-map but dont know which company to go to and how far to take her. Any ideas???

Im also after the center arm rest as the S3 doesnt have one. Does any one have one and if so are they willing to part with it.

Regards

Brodster

well done on the new purchase. there a thread about arm rest fitting on here your looking at arrpund £100

sorry i ment you can find them for that the lid from audi in leather is like £90. mines broke

congrats on the new car, get some pics up!
if you are lucky and manage to source one on ebay you could get a bargain... i got mine for just under £100 from ebay over a year ago

Congrats on the new car. Have a look in FAQ there a thread with alot of comments/reviews regarding a few remaps

Thanx for the replies guys, will have a wee look at the forums for fitting. When I was driving home from nightshift last night I was trying out the headlamps on the S3........very good for xenon units but should they make a loud clunking noise when selecting/deselecting full beam coz mine do...........Ive had afew cars with xenon lights and they never made any noise at all. I tried it with the car stopped and with the engine off but still the same..........could it be a noisy relay or something more sinister. Thank god for 2 year warranties.

Regards

Brodster

It'll just be the solenoid moving to adjust between dipped and main beam. A mate has a Citroen C2 with H4 bulb HIDs in and the noise it makes is like some beating a drum!