Just got it!!

EddieC

Reaction score
How much should I pay for a new rear 19' tyre? Michelin pilot sport 255/35

Picked the car up this morning at 8am.

P1ssing it down with rain typically.

Car is absolutely fantastic.

Had a quick play with the satnav, seems straight forward but the manual is as thick as the bible!!

Off out in it now, more later!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Cheers Japper

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice one Booster, looks great.

Always a good feeling when brand spanking new. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Hmmm not liking all these pics of nice new motors if I'm to be honest!

I've gotta wait til saturday to get mine...

V.Nice looking car matey.

J.

Saturday !! honestly you guys are doing my box in.. time seems to be going in reverse for me now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That is Akoya, and not Avus silver I take it ?.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, its Avus.

The car has changed colour at least three times today!!
Every time it clouds over or the sun comes out it changes!!

I would really like to see an Avus at the side of an Akoya coloured A3. I don't think there's much in it.

No there isn't much difference, mine was parked next to an Akoya one in the dealers compound. Avus does seem to change colour in different types of light though, noticed that with mine earlier too...

Cupramax - can you post any pictures of yours yet please?

[ QUOTE ]
No there isn't much difference, mine was parked next to an Akoya one in the dealers compound. Avus does seem to change colour in different types of light though, noticed that with mine earlier too...

[/ QUOTE ]

Get some pix up max /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

vern

Its been /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif it down all day... too late now. Will take my camera to work in the morning and hopefully get some there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif