whats my a3 3.2 worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickyianr1

Reaction score
hi all not been on for ages,thinking of selling my pride and joy havent a clue what is worth so here goes
audi a3 3.2 s-line dsg on a 06 plate
52000 miles
xenon headlights
phone prep
auto lights and wipers
auto dimming interior
coming home lights
full leather and heated front seats
through load system
centre armrest
tax due november mot next month
and the good bits
privacy class
4 new tyres last year vredesteins
bsh engine mounts from usa
custom remap
catback custom exhaust nice not to loud
drilled and grooved discs with new pads all round
lots of other stuff ive forgotten come on guys whats it worth

cheers pal had it 2 years now loved it but cant do anymore bar a turbo lol

The right person looking for your spec will pay more than 9k IMO

Best of luck m8, the simple fact is 3.2's are not pc at the moment and most people are put off because of this. I px'ed mine after a quick look around on autotrader, I realised the prices were rock bottom.
After originally being offered 6k for mine at the dealer, I got another 1k on top of that and 1k off the S3 so I was happy to just chop it in and do a deal
Mine was an 05 with 65k miles and almost fully loaded. I also took of the H&R springs and BBS's as mods put people off!

Damn 9k seems awful cheap for that spec, I spent 9k on a 2.0T last year with no extras.

Whilst its well specced I'd say no more than £8k. 3.2s have dropped like a stone in value (strangely, every since I bought one a couple years ago).

Sorry but agree with Ju. I got 5k for mine with 49k miles DSG/ bose /light pack/ cruise/ leather/RNSE/FBMFSW/ Brand new!! S3 wheels and tires etc. I did get a few extra's added to the S3 mind. PX and they will put it out to trade.

The reality is no one wants 3.2's as ju says they are not PC any more and expensive to run and insure ..Good luck all the same :)

If I didn't do 20k miles a year I'd snap up one of these 3.2s in an instant! What is the MPG like if you take it really easy? I get 40mpg out of my 2.0T.

26/27mpg is about ave. with the same driving style i get 32mpg from the S3 for comparison but the S3 needs 99ron and the 3.2 loves 95 so its not a great saving

cheers chaps i see what you mean ju and paddy ive got all the originals i really dont no what to do

dont get me wrong paddy love it to bits but cant do anymore were as the s3 the worlds your oyster.

I know what you mean mate....I loved every day of owning my 3.2......for all its problems i had it for 4 years but the S3 had to come eventually :)

Agree with paddy, I loved my 3.2, in fact I had 2 of them, but times have moved on and they are seen as an expensive toy to many now with many expensive things to go wrong.
I wouldn't say the S3 was a better car, in some ways the 3.2 does things better, but the S3 is more adaptable and cheaper to run. I averaged 22mpg before, now I get 27mpg.
The strange thing is, the best thing about the 3.2 is the engine but it's also it's Achilles heel!

People like me will pay for the right car... i paid £11k a year ago for a 55 plate and have no regrets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.