3 hours to my new car!!!!

Eeef

Lord of War
Reaction score
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Saw it at the weekend and all I could keep saying to the dealer was...."Awesome"....."Awesome"

I had the Autoglym Lifeshine treatment put on it at the dealers and WOW very very very shiny!!! Works well on the Misano Red.

2 hours 50 minutes.....

Lucky, lucky man!!

Can't wait to see pictures of it. Mine should be here this week, the wait just gets more and more excruciating...!

Eeef,

Congratulations and enjoy, well at 12.00 tonight anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Where have you been lately, sleeping to make your wait seem shorter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Thursday morning for mine, AVUS silver 3.2 manual with etc and etc

Come on guy's some of us have to wait another 3 weeks! It's being built tho this week so at least it'll exist!

Enjoy your new toys!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif

Looks like we won't see you around on the forum for a while after mid-day today then... you'll be taking your new baby out as much as you can with that fine smell of new car interior, and your AutoGlym shiny outside.... don't drive her too hard at first though... get to know her gently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yep, getting mine at midnight too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

My car arrived last week, sold the Leon Cupra R on Sunday, collecting my new SB Friday 2:00pm.

Give us pics as soon as you get a chance, especially the opensky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quite possibly the worst picture in the world....but it's mine none the less /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

audisport.jpg

I don't believe it! You've only had it five minutes and someone has nicked your exhaust pipes!!

Looks great fella!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

HY 05, GOOD-BY 04 how fitting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

It looks great, Eef! Congratulations on letting go of the steering wheel long enough to type and post a pic!!

The S-Line chassis, though only 1cm lower than Sport, does make a visual difference.

Misano Red, won't be too many of those around.

Congrats!!

-Ben.

Hehe, yeah good aren't they. You pay £1600 for a body kit and they don't even sort the exhaust for you. Off to Powerflow as soon as I can fit it in to get the new shiny (longer) tail pipes.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe it! You've only had it five minutes and someone has nicked your exhaust pipes!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif And they managed to spray it orange as well!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Seriously though Eeef, looks mighty cool... like the body kit... I guess all the cops will see is a flash of red as you zip past!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Blimey I see what you mean about being shiny ! Pass the sunglasses
I remember when my car was that clean once........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif
Glad you have got it at last.
Enjoy

Nice pics, and misano RED looks sooooo much better in the flesh. Yeh thought the bodykit price included the ( 100 quid ) exaust extensions !

Just think of all those empty roads at midnight, ENJOY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Definetely the first 05 I have seen this year ! Looks great. I always liked the bright red Golf GTIs I had many years ago. Enjoy your new toy.

Hey you know when you been tangoed . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Seriously, looks stunning, good to see other colours from the norm - black , grey and silver. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

Eeef, Congrats on the new addition. ****** good looking motor. The alloys, to me, are the fine icing on a fine cake made by the finest cook in the finest land who went to the finest cake cooking school.

People have to stop posting pictures of their cars I'm supposed to be doing coursework. It's 100 words then check out the forum, another 100 words check audi site configure another car and look at the forum, another 100 words......so on so forth.

have booked 48hr test drive of SPBK next weekend. After that who knows. Took the other half to the garage on Sunday, she looked through the window and the first thing out of her mouth was "only half a hand brake, if we are going to pay that much money for a car i want a longer handbrake"!