2011 non smoking pack

A-k

Reaction score
Hey folks

Anyone got photos of the non smoking pack as i ordered mine by mistake with the smokers pack, it mentions something about storage compartment in the non smoking would have liked an extra cubbyhole or is it just instead of the ashtray bit.

Cheers
A

Well its actually a cubby hole which also removes the ashtray area aswell, so you can stick wallet, receipts, phone etc if like.

Depending on when you ordered, just ask dealer if its to late to edit this, allot have been able to edit there order some time after.

I'm afraid I've got the car already just wondering what the difference was, anyone got photos...

Easy retrofit to do if you really want to. Swap ashtray for shelf (I have a spare one if interested) - and you can buy the different 12v socket from the dealer if need be...

I bought my car new but from showroom stock. I would not have had the smokers pack from choice as i didn't have it before but now i have it, the ash tray is not noticeable as an ash tray in Piano black with chrome trim and makes a good "hidden" cubby hole...illuminated as well at night.

Ok thanks guys, when I ordered my car I smoked but never really smoke in the car as im a compulsive detailer..... Have since stopped smoking for a good few months now. Like the look without the cig lighter poking out, might see if I can get some type of gadget to fit in the space failing that I will get the oem socket with cover...

Also just wondered as well do you get a bigger hidden cubbyhole hole in place of the ashtray or as in the photo from that other thread is it just covered up and somewhere to put stuff on top rather than hidden away.

Its just open with a little mat in it, its not covered.

You can get a little rechargeable led torch which sits in place of the cig lighter. Its genuine Audi, can be found on the bay for approx £25

You can get a little rechargeable led torch which sits in place of the cig lighter. Its genuine Audi, can be found on the bay for approx £25

If they put a lighting pack in my £35k car i wouldnt need a ****** torch to find the door handles after 8am! :undwech:

Just had a look on the bay.lol. A std one is £7.99 and VW one is £8.99 and a Audi one is £19.99 how typical is that :)

Just had a look on the bay.lol. A std one is £7.99 and VW one is £8.99 and a Audi one is £19.99 how typical is that :)

I agree I was going to get one but I'm not paying £20 for a torch which is probably rubbish anyway and won't ever be used!

As you say a bit steep for something that's probably gonna be crap, I ended up just getting a small USB plug handy for charging the phone etc fits in pretty flush too only thing that is bothering me is it has a small green light, would have liked a small red light....

AK have you got a link to the USB adapter you bought by any chance?