Alex's Rowdy Red Audi.

looks nice! those alloys are horrid though!

how about some BBS Super RS with red centres like this:

REDsuperRS_1.jpg

We all know the alloys are horrid but ill be spending 1.5k+ On a set so it may aswell wait until after winter.

Super rs's are nice but rare as fig and dont go up to 19''

Buy my 20"s Alex :wub:

For winter? ;) You've took the baller out of them now i'd only be a copy! Need something mad like 20'' mulliners or so. + Some nice ish winter runners

Black Edition wheels would look smart on that motor!

Not a chance am i spending so much on air and the car then putting black edition alloys on mate haha

Not got the cash at current mate , only got 800 quid after the chassis notch and air! Need to save for another month or so .

What you planning next you major player?

Led drls, led sidelights and my dipped beams came today, not sure I can get my hand in to fit them mind!

not sure why i missed this thread but great work mate, love a red minter! lookin forward to seein the air install... keep it up.

Did the LED Drl's upgrade today , What a pita! had to take my arches out and then struggle to find the clips in the dark , but its done and im very happy!

Also put blue vision bulbs in , More white than anything els but hey ho only cost 6 notes..

Hid's may need to be done , i miss the old look on my ibiza!

001-6.jpg

003-9.jpg

011-7.jpg

012-7.jpg

016-5.jpg

018-6.jpg

ok, those look SO much better than the standard beige DRL's.

i think that I will definitely be doing this mod!

you should get the OEM bi-xenon headlights with LED DRLs... would make the car look so much better!

i would love them how difficult is the retro fit and do you need to change front bumper for the washers or is there a kit out there that will fit,also what about the leveling kit can it be bought and fitted easily or is this a job for nigel

all in all it is quiet a job if you go about fitting all the parts in one go to make it fully legal.

but the headlights are not that hard a job, fit and rewire in the shutter wires, then code.

the levellers are simply 2 sensors (one on each sensor) and the module that is wired into the CE and again just code.

not sure what is involved in the washers install as i had mine from factory but i imagine its a case of cut holes in bumper (harder than it sounds) install in the washers to the car with the piping to the wiper water tank, wire in car to CE and then code.

that all being said i currently have xenons and washers but not the levellers on mine (yet) and i just passed my MOT last saturday with no issues whatsoever!

I know :D , Your just the bench mark people look too haha ! Same reason i got a SB :)

I'll just be happy once i've achived the look that ive had in my head when i got it really!

Shouldnt be too shabby

Eeesh not updated this in a while! Been a genral 20 year old and getting mortal dress as a monkey and what not lol.

Nothing new to report still cant find an s-line diffuser so may have to pay 187 from robbing audi...

Air ride will be here this weeek , hopefully before saturday :)

Then the games begin! Been building a faulse floor for a half covered tank . Other than that boring as usual :) wheel hunts on though! winter wheels need to get done

I thought that hense why i asked. Buy them straight off him or a forum? Just curious.