Alex's Rowdy Red Audi.

Get it:happy: Not sure on the parking sensor bit may be worth asking NHN.
I'm sure there some cheaper ones on there though

Edit: Could always get this £80 starting bid and retrofit parking sensor's but it doesnt have the honeycomb bits in the rear bumper and they are about £120 from the dealer. Maybe see if they will take a bit off the one above? AUDI A3 S LINE REAR BUMPER | eBay

Last edited:
I only want the bottom part though lol! Parking sensors are ugly ;)

Took delIvery of 8 new packages today haha !

Lamin x , tints , some vinyl, stickers , lights and new number plates!

Still waiting for loads of stuff to appear!

Lol buy it from audi then the valance is less than £100 but will need to spend £120 on the honeycomb inserts

Oh dear Christ , I need the honeycomb aswell? It's 2 peice ?

I'll just watch the eBay Maybe get a bumper with one attached cheap!

Looks crap let's be fair haha! Needs air !

Should be fitting some new parts tomorrow !

what i was saying was i dont think the sport bumper acomitates the sline/ s3 splitter. had a look at that one it says 56 plate but that is the new style difuser ?

i got the rear sline diff for my 3 door but you need the sline bumper also.

I'm fairly sure the S-Line shares the same bumper as the 58+ Plate sports , All one peice with the cut out for a diffuser , Were as the S3 has a bumper that leads into another smaller bumper on the bottom and then the diffuser on that.

As far as i can gather anyway!
The postman is asking me funny question now , Only half the stuffs here but thats still alot haha !
007-2.jpg

love the plates defo on the list when i get back from mexico

Been busy like all day with the car , Thanks ash for the link for the s3 grill i won the bidding so happy days!
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

shame i have to wait for it to appear from germany!

Okk so here goes for today , Did my lamin x on the front and back , de badged it , de wipered it , vinyl'd the bottom lip black and put my plates on

Here goes , Im semi happy just really want the s-line diffuser!

001-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

014-4.jpg

015-5.jpg

022-1.jpg

018-4.jpg

Last edited:
Nice progress. front lights look good. what stuff did you use?

Are you replacing the audi badge or leaving it off?

i love subtle mods just make a car slightly better good work

I used lamin x mate , Right chew on if its not the pre cut stuff .

Hard work!

I've got some black audi rings in the post so ill put them on and then decide :)

Great work dude! Mods are coming thick and fast

Definitely needs the black rings on the rear though

Oh yeah no hanging about !

They arrived today but need to figure out how to line them up lol

Looks good, have you thought about getting rid of the chrome grill surround though? Looks a lot better in black, IMO, especially with tinted lights.

Come to mine with the gear and some coin and I will :)

Mate go up a few posts there's a link to the s3 grill I've bought :)

13 days delivery though! Bad times

13 days you will have bult the car around the grill by then.

mines suppoes to be here tomorrow. with or with our new arm rest

Yeah I probably will mate ! Should be about done by then minus air and wheels lol

Well done on the mods mate! going very well and quick!

Another epic ebay win eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

S3 spoiler , Done.

I may be wrong but that spoiler does not look OEM??

here is mine when i got it... yes it was used but still had the lugs and a proper place for the rear brake light as opposed to a cut out.
100_3586.jpg

100_3585.jpg

100_3584.jpg

this is it fittd
DSCN1983.jpg

Well done on the mods mate! going very well and quick!

I may be wrong but that spoiler does not look OEM??

here is mine when i got it... yes it was used but still had the lugs and a proper place for the rear brake light as opposed to a cut out.
100_3586.jpg

100_3585.jpg

100_3584.jpg

this is it fittd
DSCN1983.jpg

I bought my s3 side skirts and door blades off the same seller getting them this week

Hmm well he swears it is legit mate , It's an s3 one though not s-line but who knows maybe i got boned.. Better than my no spoiler though haha!

Lmao good man! I was going to get the skirts but thought it would look **** once im on air.

Ah well who cares i cba with the hassle of kicking off so ill just have it and if i dont like it ill ebay it again..

dont think theres too much to worry about he had a load of s3 bits for sale and the skirts/door blades defo look oem

whats this pillar thing thats changed on the new a3s heard a couple of people on about it

No idea lol , I'm tempted to buy my air now but its 1.2k and i would need to get it fitted , naht good! But saves a 2 month wait?

Jesus christ anyone know how my mirrors come off? I'm trying to get them off for paint but cant find a guide anywhere!

Did a few bits today , Including gloss pillars in vinyl and a mirror remove as they are been painted tonight :D

007-4.jpg

Even started on the wiper bung
006-3.jpg

005-5.jpg

002-2.jpg

004-7.jpg

003-6.jpg

pillars look good alex how did you remove them and what have you used to cover them,wouldnt mind avin a go at mine

Did you do your rear triangles as well? I got some vinyl wrapping a grill for another car a while back but it was crappy quality, it got all scratched really easily.

Thanks guys , I use the same Cheap eBay vinyl and it works a treat, just needs polish :)

I coulnt do the rear triangle as they didn't pop out for me to wrap in vinyl , think it's rubber any hu!