Little help needed dv and light on dash...

Kelza

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi is this normal,,i think not,lol also what is this on dash? Thanks
788d1ac4.jpg

75600c0f.jpg

Last edited:
This is where the revised dv goes,,thanks,,

Either that or the airbag light showing a problem?
My airbag light is on and it is in the same place (allbeit on the older dash with a diff symbol)

It's more than likely a fault with your airbag.
When i turn my airbag off it lights up a swith under the aircon console," pasenger airbag off "

How can i fix this or get it off ,have tried with vagom ?

Looking to get this fixed asap ,long story but the esp switch is alittle broken, based in cumbria !

When it was scanned it came up with intermittent ESP button fault if this helps people to diagnoise the fault

Hi criag just ordered the connecting dv flange ,as i fitted the revised d dv which was worse because of the hard platsic piston ,,so will get it sorted on sunday as long as it not raining,lol..

Hi all sort with the dv flange,,just need to know how to fit the dash light cheers

You need to do an autoscan to see what the lights registered for, but that is an airbag warning light, you messed with the airbag indicator on console, as seems rather coincidental you have messed with esp button & now thats lit up in dash & the passenger airbag indicator is tbh right next to the esp button.

Hi nigel thanks will get that sorted just trying to get someone near cumbria , who can sort the fault...