Highline DIS?

Dazza0685

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi.. At risk of being shouted at about searching, i have had a look but cant find what im looking for.
Basically i was wondering what types of DIS there are?

I have an 06 SB and on my DIS i have 2 trips and a small menu..with just a few options about the radio and servicing etc.. Are there any more comprehensive DIS systems around at this age?

Mine displays:
Chassis number
Miles to next service
Speed warning
Digital speed readout

That's about it, my car is a 56 plate.

For the mfsw to display incoming phone calls and sat-nav information you need a highline DIS. This has three screen sections, which assuming there are no faults shows computer info in the bottom section, outside temperature in the middle section and radio station/cd track number in the top section. If you have a bluetooth module fitted the top section will display the incoming call details when phone rings.

The mfsw controls will only change radio station or cd track number and adjust the volume.

Mine is a 2006MY sportback 140 (reg '05) and had the highline DIS as standard.

Last edited:
Ok well mine does all of these functions except the digital speed readout and sat nav directions as i dont have the sat nav.. could this mean i have the highline DIS?

Yes it is highline and I haven't got digital readout either. Mine had the correct slip ring but not ecu.