ISO to Quadlock adaptor

rsb2486

Reaction score
Hi.. hoping someone can help!.

I've bought a Dynavin headunit (dont shoot me!) but to complete the installation i need an adaptor of some sort which will convert my stock ISO cables into a quadlock connector so i can plug-in the dynavin. Anyone know where i can get one from?...

Cheers!

..what im after is something that will convert the audi iso cables/connectors into a male quadlock... its the opposite of the ebay thing, as the connection on the Dynavin is a female quadlock one. (hope this makes sense)
oh car is a 56 plate sportback with symphony 2 cd changer unit and has a antenna on roof(if that helps)

Last edited:
On the same subject, I recently bought the wrong Dension gateway 100 (gw16ai2) for my S3 8L concert radio.
Andymac said that my head unit is an ISO connection and this flavour Dension is for quad lock. So can I buy an adapter that connects to my iso that leaves a quad lock connection for my Dension to fit?
(I know most of you wanna say "just sell the one you have and buy the right one" but I got this one free...)

Hi I have also bought a dynavin does any one know if there is iso conector converters ? Thanks phil

Did anyone ever find a place that sells iso to quadlock adapters? just upgraded to symphony 2+ and i need the cable

Hi mike thank you for the reply.

Will this would as i have a 2005 a3 with symphony 2 (tape player aswell) to symphony 2+ 2007 onwards.

I currently have iso connection but the new unit is quadlock.

I'm not convinced there is any difference !

Two black, one brown and one orange connector into quadlock. Take off your headunit and check the plug colours.

i will take a photo of the back of old one for you but the quadlock end of the link i sent looks like it would fit exactly into my new one

Pictures attached of current system(in black) and picture of system i hope to upgrade to(in white)
. 37804667Rns e back

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

The plugs that currently go into the black (existing) unit should be coloured orange, brown and two black.

They will go into the corresponding sockets in this adapter :- AUDI A3 A4 A6 TT ALLROAD RNS-E P&P Adapter QUADLOCK - ISO FAKRA CHORUS CONCERT | eBay

and then the quadlock (square) connector goes into the white one. By the way, that picture of the white one shows and RSNe navigation unit !

You don't need to worry about which plug is which because they will only go into the socket designed for them and will only go in one way round.

All ordered and fit fine but the player makes whiring noises but wont power on!

any ideas?

thank you

If anyone knows the answer to this then it would be worth making a sticky as these threads keep popping up and this one alone has nearly 2k views