ENGINE CODE KO4 2.0TFSI?

Ash B

Reaction score
Which engine code does this below to BHZ? Been told it's a KO4 2.0TFSI just wanted to double check though.

Thanks

You are correct its the K04 2.0TFSI engine. I believe thats the same code thats in my S3

Mine is a 2008 (08) plate :yes:

Cheers:thumbsup: Guy said its from an 57plate registered in feb 2008 :)

you spotted an S3 engine for your car?

Yeah fella ecu, loom, dials, water pump, power steering pump/altenator, various water pipes, knock sensors etc. Minus turbo gearbox(sourced those two already) and a few other minor bits etc. He sent me a few photos of receipts and parts. Got a few forged bits coming with it as he was planning on doing a rebuild and big turbo route. I've paid a deposit and he bringing it down for me in october :happy: Bargain price...Happy days

Last edited:
Ash, it's all coming together then?????? :wub: your making moves recently!!!!

Cheers:thumbsup: Guy said its from an 57plate registered in feb 2008 :)

Yeah fella ecu, loom, dials, water pump, power steering pump/altenator, various water pipes, knock sensors etc. Minus turbo gearbox(sourced those two already) and a few other minor bits etc. He sent me a few photos of receipts and photos. Got a few forged bits coming with it as he was planning on doing a rebuild and big turbo route. I've bought a deposit down and be bringing it down for me :happy: Bargain price...Happy days
Nice one, whose gonna install /tune this all for you and what software you gonna go for? Is yours FWD or a quattro i cant remember...?

Yeah :laugh: Have been since 2009 lol!! Just held out as i have a soft spot for it:wub:
And does help insurance price on alot of cars have dropped for me.

You wouldn't think of bailing on the A3 now, your so close to realising your dream :wub:

Nice one, whose gonna install /tune this all for you and what software you gonna go for? Is yours FWD or a quattro i cant remember...?

I think im gonna get Statller to do it. Software not too sure yet think closer to the time or when its all installed i'll then have a look around. Any suggestions? And FWD most likely get an LSD.
You wouldn't think of bailing on the A3 now, your so close to realising your dream :wub:

Naa not now lol too close. Hopefully if all goes to plan get it in by the end of the year or start of next :wub:

Can't wait..... Gonna be epic......

Spoke to Craig @ Statller today really helpful. Giving me a price on fitting and he will source any other parts i may need.
Price is also alot cheaper than JBS. JBS wont do the conversion as they only supply there own parts so they know the quality and wont do conversion for people who have there own parts. Got to call Craig back on the 3rd week of october and hopefully get a booking date :)

Spoke to Craig @ Statller today really helpful. Giving me a price on fitting and he will source any other parts i may need.
Price is also alot cheaper than JBS. JBS wont do the conversion as they only supply there own parts so they know the quality and wont do conversion for people who have there own parts. Got to call Craig back on the 3rd week of october and hopefully get a booking date :)
Yeah Stattler's prices have always been competitive, jnr and Craig are very knowledgeable not arsey at all, I would recommend to anyone. If you use them you will have the option of Revo or GIAC. I'm very happy with my software especially as Jnr had it sent over especially for my ECU from California!