STEERING WHEEL HELP

markc1984

Reaction score
Please help im looking at buying a new s line steering wheel for my 57 plate with steering wheel controls. Im surprised mine hasn't got it but there you go.

Any the steering wheel i have found on ebay which is brand new has a oem code which is 8P0419091DTXCF. The guy that is selling it reckons it might be from 2009 onwards.

I'm struggling to find out on the net if it will fit my audi or not. Can anyone help.

Regards

Mark

Hi mate, just checked on EKTA and according to that, that steering wheel is for the following Audi's: A5/S5 cabriolet 2010 onwards. A5 /S5 Coupe/Sportback 2008 onwards, and Q5 2009 onwards.
So highly likely mate that this will not fit any A3's no matter what year. I think the fella selling it is just guessing and don't really have a clue.

So highly likely mate that this will not fit any A3's no matter what year.

Thats not neccessarily true, it will be down to the airbag fixings, they changed in 08, so you may find your current wont fit the wheel, although the wheel will fit the column spline.

Another thing mate, if you are gonna go for a MFSW then chances are you will need a new steering ECU module and possibly a new slip ring.

There's a couple of members on here that have mfsw's for sale.

Check the classifieds

Tapatalk for iOS

Yeah that wheel has a different airbag fixing, you need to check your underside of airbag to see if it has the holes for the locating lugs those wheels had added to them.