Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thinking of upgrading... 8L to 8P

My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyW19 View Post
    Im 18 - What car did you have when you were my age? Anyways it's got a turbo.. so it's alright actually Shouldn't you be doing something more useful.. like putting in the AA recovery number into your Nokia 3310?
    lmfao wtf..
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

Need Parts just ask for a quote

LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

2. # ADS
    ADS

“4WD is for sissies”

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by A3 Sport View Post
    Come back when you can afford a proper S3 and I will take your comments seriously.
    either 8P owners are snobs or chavs but i think i would buy an 8L if i was you because the 8L section isnt full of these kind of people
    Wanted KO4 Turbo.... Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status

My Social Networking

you both go on about your new cars but neither of you have even payed them off.... anyone can go get a F*cking brand new car on finance jesus chris!!!
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

Status

My Social Networking

i own a new one big deal.... wow... ur 18 with a new audi that ur still going to be paying off for the next 5 years have to stick to 6k a year millage and it will only end up in a balloon anyway and youll be left with naff all at the end because your not going to buy the car at the end of the finace for 12k are you...

Neutral

Status
    OH MY GOD THIS THREAD.
    Originally Posted by warren_cox
    The plain and simple facts are 8P's are for people who live with their Mum or have a debt mountain to destabilise the EU, and 8L's are driven by people with low academic standards, who are so tight they reuse old wrapping paper and tippex out and reuse greetings cards every year.

King of the Mods. Apparently.

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Reesy's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by A3 Sport View Post
    Haha I should have got a proper car? Sorry for the slow reply, I just couldnt stop myself laughing. Go away and trade yours in for a 1.2 Clio if you can afford the extra! Haha
    Watch he doesn't keep up with you in his 1.2 clio, I'd imagine it'll be close, as he's a chav and drives accordingly..

The community service joke wasn't bad actually

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    you both go on about your new cars but neither of you have even payed them off.... anyone can go get a F*cking brand new car on finance jesus chris!!!
    Is this is aimed at me and my mate Matt? Mines all paid of and so's Matt's. So not sure what you mean? Student can't get finance anyway?

2009 '09' A3 1.6 Sport, Ibis White, Privacy Glass, Ipod Dock

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Reesy View Post
    Watch he doesn't keep up with you in his 1.2 clio, I'd imagine it'll be close, as he's a chav and drives accordingly..

The community service joke wasn't bad actually
    Yeah you havent seen how I drive

2009 '09' A3 1.6 Sport, Ibis White, Privacy Glass, Ipod Dock

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    i own a new one big deal.... wow... ur 18 with a new audi that ur still going to be paying off for the next 5 years have to stick to 6k a year millage and it will only end up in a balloon anyway and youll be left with naff all at the end because your not going to buy the car at the end of the finace for 12k are you...
    For your information (Even though it hasn't got anything to do with you) the car is paid off? So what are you going on about?
    Picked up on the 30th May!

2013 '13' Plate - Audi TT 1.8 TFSI S Line Roadster | Ibis White | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather/Suede with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim

Gone but won't be forgotten! 2011 '11' Plate - Audi A3 1.4 TFSI S Line | Ibis White | Privacy Glass | iPod Dock | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim | S3 Pedals

Status
    Right, that's it. Closing the thread for an hour or two so you lot can stop laying the pipe in each other!

Wasn't this what the 8P vs. 8L thread was for? Keep it there please.
    Last edited by warren_S3; 8th September 2011 at 14:39.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678