Reaction score
Click to add title

audisline.jpg
Share|Edit|Delete|Move
Email & IM

Direct link

HTML code

IMG code

hi all i told everyone i was changing my front end and few of you wanted me to put some pics up so here is a before and after i cant seem to change the size tho? i will add few more once ive taken a few.

you can still see before and after looks 10000% times better

I need to do this... but is it really worth doing it on a 140,000 mile 8P1? Btw stunning work mate, the after pic is exactly the look im after!

I need to do this... but is it really worth doing it on a 140,000 mile 8P1? Btw stunning work mate, the after pic is exactly the look im after!

ide say nope

If it goes kaput, you can always sell the parts again ;-)

Reactions: FranA3
id say its worth it to mines done 11000 but like frana3 said doesnt really matter about mileage im not bothered about it. it does cost abit but its worth it because you look at your car and it looks ten times better. and thanks guys for ur comments.

Looks good Jonny. Lava Grey?:wub:

Answer to Zo if you want the single grile front end than just do it forget about the miles as other have said :thumbsup:

yes mate lava grey ment to be getting a new turbo today took the front end off and cant get it off because of two bolts been put on to tight complete pain in the ****!!!!! :mad:

Hi mate - what bumper did you go for in the end? Did you go for the latest needing a new bonnet aswell or just the bumper with the large open mouthed grill?

Hi mate - what bumper did you go for in the end? Did you go for the latest needing a new bonnet aswell or just the bumper with the large open mouthed grill?

I think the photos kind of answer your questions for you. He did an 8P2 s-line conversion and he would of needed front bumoer, front grille, bonnet, foglights & foglights surrounds.

yes mate lava grey ment to be getting a new turbo today took the front end off and cant get it off because of two bolts been put on to tight complete pain in the ****!!!!! :mad:

Top man best colour:wub: Any lucky wit hthe new turbo after?