brake pad change?

If its just simply rear pads, I personally would charge you about £20. A garage should charge 1 hours labour tops (so whatever their hourly labour rate is), and Audi will charge you about a small mortgage

Depends on the make of pads. There's cheap and expensive, just like anything else really. If you're just after fitting standard pads then stick to the branded makes is my advice, such as Ferodo for example. £50 is probably about right for a garage.

Rear Ferodo pads I would reckon wiould be around £30 ish. If your discs are fine, not scored or worn, blued from heat etc, then save yourself some cash and leave them. Nowadays though, standard replacement discs are cheap enough so there's no harm in doing discs as well every other pad change. Thats pretty much what I do with our lease cars at work.

Can't hurt to do pads and discs then if you've covered 30k. Standard pattern discs, you'd probably be looking at somewhere around £20-£30 each, then your pads and 1 hours labour.

I've just bought a set of pagid pads front and rear and cost me £50 with discount from ecp, it's about £40 a disc if your going to replace them, I'm unsure whether to replace mine, but it's £160 I'd rather spend on something else ha