Monster MotorsportChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

A3 S Line Bumper question.

Hi guys, im new to the forum. Hope you can help me with a question that you have probably answered many times before.
    I've got a 54 reg 2005 sportback. I was wondering if I can fit a 2010 S Line front bumper on it Part number 8P0 807 437 H?
    I've been reading through the forums and I'm now confused.
    Thanks Guys.

2. # ADS
    ADS

jonnysimm

Status
    you can do it if you want to but you will need to change the bonnet, bumper, wings, lights, plus a slam bar and ur bumper im changing my front end because i have a 2004 a3 and changing it to 2008 s line front end but i have had to change the bonnet aswell as the bumper. because the newer grills are smaller than the old ones but i dont have to change much else really but there is the fog lights you will have to change plus the fog grill thats another £100 and ive still got to get the bulbs lol. hope this has helped.

vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    dont think so.........i wanted to fit the 2010 headlamps and was told i would have to replace bumper,bonnet aswell and th front 2 wings ! which means you need to change headlamps/wings aswell.
    Full leather/19"wheels/cruise/

Reverse Gear

Status
    I thought so... Oh well looks like I need to find a older S Line bumper then. Cheers guys.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    bear in mind it will still cost you, new grill, fogs, surrounds, and if yours is a split grill you need a new bonnet

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nally View Post
    bear in mind it will still cost you, new grill, fogs, surrounds, and if yours is a split grill you need a new bonnet
    and even if it isnt a split grill......u still need a bonnet!
    Full leather/19"wheels/cruise/

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vw754 View Post
    and even if it isnt a split grill......u still need a bonnet!
    You don't need a new bonnet if going from standard/sport single grille bumper ---> 05-08 s-line bumper,
    which is what nally is referring to, i think.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads (formerly aythree) View Post
    You don't need a new bonnet if going from standard/sport single grille bumper ---> 05-08 s-line bumper,
    which is what nally is referring to, i think.
    cheers

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi guy's, I've got the big single grill, so if I understand correctly the S-Line bumper should fit straight on. Without changing anything, including keeping my original grill. I understand about the fogs and the grills, but do you know the part numbers or even a rough price from audi?
    Thanks again.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    surronds are about £50 for the pair audi only, the fogs are same as a4. you can get the real valeo ones from euro car parts about £15 cheaper each. there about £60 per fog. yes you can take your grill off its a ******* to do tho.

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    You'll also need new fog plugs too.

Have a look at my thread, it has all parts, part no's and prices of everything needed... My SPORT to S-LINE Conversion (Part No's, Prices & Tips included)...

events moderator

Status
    it may cost a few ££ but its so worth it in the end when you stand back and look at your car with a big grin on your chops
    ​She is back on the road yay!!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads (formerly aythree) View Post
    You'll also need new fog plugs too.

Have a look at my thread, it has all parts, part no's and prices of everything needed... My SPORT to S-LINE Conversion (Part No's, Prices & Tips included)...
    sorry forgot that

Reverse Gear

Status
    Cheers guys, appreciate you taking time to answer my questions. That's cleared it up for me, just gotta find some parts now.