A3 cab- rear leg room ? Any owners.

RMH1A4cab

I'm in Cruise control
Reaction score
Ok the better half is moving jobs so finally the god awful 1 series bmw is gone, her new job states she can have a cab as long as it can seat 4 comfortably .

So my question is can you seat 4 in the A3 cab , audi's web site states you can but i'd like to hear from anyone who has one .

Thanks

Hi there.

I've had mine for 6 months now, and I'd say yes....maybe....

I'll elaborate. I'm 6' 5" and obviously need the drivers seat fully back on the runners. This leaves *just about* room for either of my kids (5 & 7) to go behind my seat. You wouldn't fit an adult in comfortably with the seat fully back, but you can squeeze one in at a push.

Having said that, if a "normal" person drives it (my wife) and has the seat a bit closer to the wheel, then 2 adults will fit in the back in relative comfort.

Hope that helps a bit?

If I were you, I'd pop into the dealer and have a sit in it!

Thanks for that , sounds similar to my A4, will pop to dealer tomorrow but i think she will be ok.

Plenty of room for 4 adults, given the type of car. I'm 6' and my mum (5'5) and dad (5'9) fit in the back ok, although it's easier to let people in the back if you fold the roof down.

Wouldn't want to sit in the back with the roof down at any speed though, as it gets a bit blowy!

Well we took your advice and went to a local audi dealer and tried one I was quite surprised at the room, anyway her company signed off saying she could have one .
So on Friday she ordered this

VehicleImage-1.jpg

Full spec , Bluetooth, park sensors rain pack ect its being delivered on Wednesday thank god I can finally have the A4 back .

Nice one!

You don't mess about, do you? Haha.

Roof mechanism is superb. So fast, and can be done on the move. Extra "cool points" Haha.